Yelapa & Majahuitas
alarm 7 hours
Book 2 tours & get 1 FREE
Add 3 tours marked with the 3x2 blue tag and the one with the lowest price will be discounted.HOW DO I APPLY IT?
What is this about?
Discover two of the most beautiful coves in the Bay of Banderas. Cruise with us past picturesque coastal scenery, where dolphin encounters are common occurrences, to an area accessible only by sea. The Majahuitas cove has the whitest sand beaches and crystal clear waters making it perfect for snorkeling and kayaking. Next, stroll through the charming fishing town of Yelapa and up to a cascading waterfall where you can jump in or sit back and enjoy the view. Whether you hike to the waterfalls, snorkel or bury your toes in the sand, you’ll be struck by the idyllic beauty of these tropical retreats.
What is included?
- Continental breakfast
- Deli-style Lunch
- Open bar on board
- Snorkeling and kayaking equipment.
Share your Experience
Scott Eastman Loveland, CO, United States May 29, 2017 The staff and main tour guide were fantastic. Very accommodating to all our requests. The snorkeling location, while private and in very calm waters, was not the best we've done while in Puerto Vallarta. Our guide did bring up a number of creatures from the sea floor (star fish, sea urchins, sea spiders, cucumbers) but it's not part of the reef that I know of, so the quantity of fish is less than expected. The second half of the day and the secluded beach and small town make this day AWESOME. Wish we had more time there for sure! For the price, this was a fantastic tour. Recommended for sure.
- location_searchingDolphin CenterAv. Las Palmas #39 Nuevo Vallarta Nayarit
- location_searchingHotel Decameron Los CocosAv. Retorno Las Palmas S/N, Rincón de Guayabitos, 63727 NAY, México
- location_searchingMaritime Terminal Blvd. Fracisco Medina Ascencio
- location_searchingNuevo Vallarta Office Vallarta Adventures' Center, Av. Las Palmas #39 Nuevo Vallarta, Nayarit; ZC 63732, México
- $28 Pesos Dock Fee per person are Not included. Due at activity check in.
- Child prices apply to children ages 4 to 11
- Children 12 years and older are considered an adult
- Light sweater
- Biodegradable Sunscreen
- Extra money for services not included.