1.How do I book?
Once you have finished browsing the website and have selected all the activities that you would like to do, click on the ‘Book Now’ button on each activity page and follow the Booking Form instructions. It will allow you to add more activities or proceed directly to checkout once you have completed your activity selection.
2. Do I need to pay before I arrive?
Yes. You will need to pay with a credit card when making your booking to be able to complete the process. We accept Mastercard, Visa or American Express. This allows us to confirm your space with the tour provider in advance and allows you to enjoy discounted rates.
3. What happens after I have booked?
You will see a ‘Reservation Request Confirmation’ appear on the screen after your booking has been successfully completed. It will include your request confirmation number which is the same confirmation number that will be sent to your email simultaneously confirming that your payment has gone through and your reservation request has been successfully completed.
Within 48 hours of receiving your reservation request, your booking will be confirmed with the tour provider and a coupon confirmation will be sent to your email containing your meeting time, location and confirmation details. You will need to print out a copy of your coupon to bring along with you for your activity. Your coupon is an important document containing all the crucial information relating to your activity, it also is your proof of reservation and you will need to present this to the tour provider upon checking in for your activity. For your convenience, our telephone contact numbers are also included in the coupon information.
4. How far in advance should I book?
This largely depends on seasonality, whether your activity date is on a cruise ship arrival day, and the popularity of the activity as availability can fluctuate due to these main factors. To secure your preferred date and time, we do recommend booking as far in advance as you are able to. This also allows you sufficient time to receive your coupon confirmation and print out your coupons before departing for your vacation.
1.What happens if my ship does not port?
If your cruise ship doesn’t port as originally intended due to inclement weather, mechanical failure or other unforeseen circumstance please let us know either via telephone or email as soon as possible. You will be entitled to a full refund without any processing fees or charges.
2. What happens if my ship is late?
As soon as you know of the change in arrival time, please contact us to let us know as soon as possible. We will try to find an alternative time for your activity or switch you to an alternative activity of your choosing if a new time is not available.
3. What time are your activities in? What time zone is Puerto Vallarta?
All tours and activities are in LOCAL PORT TIME. Daylight savings time changes apply though may differ in timing from the United States and Canada.
Puerto Vallarta is in Central Standard Time zone.
When making your activity reservations, please be sure to check your ship arrival and departure times in LOCAL PORT TIME, as all our activities are scheduled in local port time. Please ensure to allow sufficient time to disembark your ship and make it to the activity meeting location when selecting tour times.
When you disembark your ship, please check the local time with someone at the port to synchronise your watch in case your ship time is different from the local port time.
4. Need assistance with planning your shore excursion?
Please feel free to give us a call at our toll free number 1 877 359 0443 (calling from USA / Canada) or 01 800 831 0734 (from within Mexico) and speak to one of our friendly customer service agents who will be happy to help you plan your shore excursions and work out the logistics with you.
1.How do I get to my activity?
Check your tour or activity web page for details of meeting locations and pick up arrangements. Certain activities do include transportation from your hotel or cruise ship pier or may be within walking distance from the cruise pier.
2. What are my options if transportation is not included?
In Puerto Vallarta, you will find plenty of taxis waiting at your service at the cruise pier or within the vicinity of most hotels. The public bus system is also fairly efficient and relatively cheap with almost all buses passing through the downtown areas.
We are a large group and would like to do our activity as a private tour, can this be arranged?
Absolutely. We will be happy to help you with your customized request whether it be for a wedding party, a special family celebration or a group of friends vacationing together. For private or group arrangements, simply send us an email with details of the activity you would like to do, the date, number of persons in your group, special occasion (if applicable), and any other details you would like to include to help us make this a memorable event for you. Please send your email to : email@example.com
My Vallarta Experience acts solely as an agent on behalf of the tour provider in arranging reservations. We are not responsible for any deficiencies on the part of the company providing tours or any activities. Vallarta Experience acts only as aforementioned agent and shall not be or become liable or responsible in any way in connection with such services for any loss, injury or damage to, or in respect of person or property howsoever caused or arising with such third party. All tour times are in local time.
DATE CHANGE POLICIES
- Changes may be accepted, according to availability and tour operator’s change policy. Changes for the same day are not applicable.
- Client shall directly cover any extra charge imposed by the tour operator.
- Any change resulting in a cancellation is subject to My Vallarta Experience cancellation policy.
- All cancellations must be made at least 2 business days (excluding weekends and/or public holidays) prior to the tour or service date, are eligible for a full refund and will be charged a 6% processing fee of the total amount paid.
- Cancellations made within 2 business days prior to the tour date will not be eligible for any refund. In the case of medical emergencies that result in cancellations within 2 business days prior to the tour date, a full refund is applicable if supported by a medical certificate (either faxed or scanned) and will be charged a 6% processing fee.
- If a tour is cancelled by the tour operator for any reason, a full refund will be provided if a suitable reschedule cannot be made and will be charged a 6% processing fee.
- In the event of a ‘No Show’ for any reason on the date of the tour, the full charge will be applied unless supported by a medical certificate for review. Upon receiving the full documentation, refunds will be at the discretion of the tour operator.