Terms and Conditions
My Experience Tours acts solely as an agent on behalf of the tour operators in arranging reservations. We are not responsible for any deficiencies on the part of the tour operators providing tours or any activities. My Experience Tours acts only as aforementioned agent and shall not be or become liable or responsible in any way in connection with such services for any loss, injury or damage to, or in respect of person or property howsoever caused or arising with such third party. All tour times are in local time.
Date Change Policies
- Changes may be accepted, according to availability and tour operators change policy. Changes for the same day are not applicable.
- Client shall directly cover any extra charge imposed by the tour operator.
- Any change resulting in a cancellation is subject to My Experience Tours cancellation policy.
- All cancellations must be made at least 2 business days (excluding weekends and/or public holidays) prior to the tour or service date, are eligible for a full refund and will be charged a 6% processing fee of the total amount paid.
- Cancellations made within 2 business days prior to the tour date will not be eligible for any refund. In the case of medical emergencies that result in cancellations within 2 business days prior to the tour date, a full refund is applicable if supported by a medical certificate (either faxed or scanned) and will be charged a 6% processing fee.
- If a tour is cancelled by the tour operator for any reason, a full refund will be provided if a suitable reschedule cannot be made and will be charged a 6% processing fee.
- In the event of a ‘No Show’ for any reason on the date of the tour, the full charge will be applied unless supported by a medical certificate for review. Upon receiving the full documentation, refunds will be at the discretion of the tour operator.