Snorkel in Marietas
alarm 4 hours
What is this about?Puerto Vallarta is known for its large biodiversity. The water which makes it a paradise. For people who love to dive into the sea and interact with colorful fish and exotic sea creatures this tour is more than perfect, that is why we have designed a snorkel tour in which our guides highly certified will give a guided for the amazing tour in the Park Marieta Islands national between others places we visit our snorkeling expedition.
- The access to Lover's Beach has an extra cost of $25 USD per person, this fee is to be paid direct at check-in.
What is included?
- Full snorkeling equipment.
- Bilingual certified guide.
- Bottled water and box lunch.
Share your Experience
This activity has not been ranked yet. Be the first to share your experience.
Add a Review Now!
- location_searchingEco Explorer OfficeCalle Proa, Local 22-A. Marina Vallarta
- $50 pesos port fee is to be paid direct at check-in.
- Federal fee for conservation of protected natural area (Marietas Islands) $ 110 pesos per person.
- Maximum weight: 136kgs / 300lbs
- Minimum age is 12.
- No bathrooms will be available during the tour.
- The medical certificate is NOT valid for this tour and entry to the "Hidden Beach" is not guaranteed.
- The only valid cancellations that apply for a full refund are those issued directly by the provider due to weather conditions.
- It is not allowed to do the tour under the influence of alcohol or any other drug.
- Not recommend for people with heart,back,neck,balance or vertigo problem nor expecting mothers.
- Biodegradable sunscreen.
- Hat or cap
- Extra money for services not included.