Snorkeling at Marietas
alarm 4 hours
What is this about?
Marietas Islands, one of the most important wildlife sanctuaries in Mexico’s Pacific coast formed long ago by volcanic activity, the archipelago are two formations of uninhabited islands– long island and round island… Dominated by large caves and cliffs, that protects coral reef, multicolored tropical fishes.
These Islands are the home of a vast colony of sea birds, such as the true pirate of the sky, the magnificent frigate bird, egrets, herons, sea gulls, pelicans, brown boobies and the world famous galapagos Blue-footed Booby. Different species of corals inhabit these areas and of course, many different species of fish enjoy the safety and productivity of the surrounding waters. You might spot King Angelfish, Panamic Sergeant Majors, Cortez Chubs, Giant Damselfish, Moorish Idol, Rainbow Wrasse, and many more.
What is included?3 Hours at the Marietas Island.
Expedition leader English-Speaking.
Snorkeling Equipment (mask, snorkel, fins, snorkeling vest)
Lunch style deli and soft drinks. (baguette, granola bars, bottled water, juice, soda)
Possible sighting during the journey of dolphins, manta rays, sea turtles and whales (in season)
Share your Experience
This activity has not been ranked yet. Be the first to share your experience.
Add a Review Now!
- location_searchingMarina Vallarta Office EcotoursProa Local 20, Condominio del Rey, Marina Vallarta, 48335
- location_searchingParadise Village Pier Nuevo Vallarta nexto Paradise Village Hotel
- $100 pesos per person are charged for federal and local tax payment. (They are paid at the time of registration on the day of the tour)
- All participants must know how to swim on their own and feel comfortable going down into the water.
- All participants must be able to get in and out of the boat with the help of a ladder.
- Not accessible for people in wheelchairs.
- Children under 10 years old and people over 65 years old are not allowed to hidden beach.
- Groups with a maximum capacity of 10 passengers.
- Not suitable for pregnant women or people with back problems.
- Swimming suit.
- Waterproof camera.
- Shorts and a light jacket.