alarm 6 hours and 30 minutes
Book 2 tours & get 1 FREE
Add 3 tours marked with the 3x2 blue tag and the one with the lowest price will be discounted.HOW DO I APPLY IT?
What is this about?
Feel the thrill of 400HP as you zip across the bay to explore a hidden coastline. We take you away from tourist areas and transport you to authentic Mexican fishing villages along the south coast of the bay. This multi-activity tour includes three stops that expose you to isolated, indigenous communities.
Walk through a beautiful village of less than 500 inhabitants as our guide exposes you to the lifestyle and culture of this remote village. Interact with the community before a horseback trail ride through the mountains of Sierra Madre to a beautiful waterfall and swim hole where you can swim or relax and have a drink.
After a snorkeling and equipment and introduction, we'll take you to a beautiful cove with rock reefs full of friendly tropical fish and interesting sea life. Go off on your own or join the guide as they educate you on the sea life and introduce you to the local creatures.
What is included?
- Horseback riding and safety equipment.
- Snorkeling gear.
- Bottled water.
Share your Experience
Yantzi Sevilla La Mirada, CA, United States Jul 4, 2016 For all water lovers this is a really good experience. The river, the ocean and the beach were unique experiences, and the food... OMG!!! The food was the best part of all. Hugo our tour guide was really funny and helpful. The beach is a must seen place for everyone. The only thing I didn't like was that you don't get to much time to spend in those places. That's why I'm only giving it 4 stars instead of 5 just for the time; other than that, it is an awesome tour to go.
15%add_shopping_cart BOOK NOW
- location_searchingMaritime Terminal Blvd. Fracisco Medina Ascencio
- location_searchingNuevo Vallarta Office Vallarta Adventures' Center, Av. Las Palmas #39 Nuevo Vallarta, Nayarit; ZC 63732, México
- $29 Pesos Dock Fee per person. Departure Maritime Terminal.
- $40 Pesos Dock Fee per person in not included. Departure Nuevo Vallarta.
- Min. Age: 10 years old
- Max. Weight: 250 lbs (113Kg)
- For safety reasons expecting mothers restricted.
- Bathing suit.
- Light sweater.
- Money for photos and/or souvenirs.