Marietas Eco Discovery
alarm 7 hours
Book 2 tours & get 1 FREE
Add 3 tours marked with the 3x2 blue tag and the one with the lowest price will be discounted.HOW DO I APPLY IT?
What is this about?
Marietas Eco Discovery
Just offshore, inside Banderas Bay, rests a group of small, volcanic islands known as the Marietas Islands. These islands, made famous by oceanographer Jacques Cousteau, provide the perfect environment for an entertaining eco-adventure. Experience wildlife above and below the water as you kayak, snorkel and explore the unique ecosystem with our informative and fun guides and crew.
The Best Snorkeling in the Bay!
Don't miss out on the best snorkeling conditions we have had all year. With light rains this year, the waters around the Marietas Islands are as clear-as-can-be and the marine life is abundant. Our guides will take you snorkeling and introduce you to all the creatures that call Marietas home. Come join us and see why famed oceanographer Jacques Cousteau fell in love with the islands and started the movement to protect them.
Kayak, Snorkel and Explore
Once out at the islands, our bilingual eco-guides will get you set up for some amazing kayaking and snorkeling - even leading you on a guided trip. They create a fun, safe environment so you can focus on fun and exploring the rocky caverns and archways and truly experience the natural beauty of the Marietas Islands
The Humpback Whale
During the winter season you can swim, snorkel and kayak in the warm clear waters of the Marietas Islands, but this adventure is really all about the adrenalin rush of witnessing humpback whales and wild dolphins in their natural habitat. This is what you'll be telling all your friends about back home - the jaw-dropping sight of these magnificent giants soaring into the air just feet away from our boat with the seductive sound of their beautiful whale song.( Whales seen only in season)
Our Flippered Friends
Whale season in Banderas Bay runs from mid-December to the end of March, but we're fortunate to see wild dolphins throughout the entire year. The best opportunity to see these playful and intelligent mammals is from our fully equipped luxury catamarans as we head towards the Marietas Islands. We invite them join us and swim alongside our boat so we can marvel at their grace and agility.
Entertainment on Board
Getting there and back is half the fun with Vallarta Adventures. Onboard our modern catamaran powerboats, you will enjoy clean restrooms, an open bar, full buffet lunch and friendly guides and crew. Not only will the staff attend to all your needs, making sure you always have a fresh cold beverage in-hand, but they will put on a spirited and entertaining performance on the way back to Vallarta - it is sure to put a smile on your face.
What is included?
- Continental breakfast
- Deli style Lunch
- Open bar (after water activities)
- Snorkeling and kayaking equipment
- Paddle boarding
- Visit to beach club majahuitas.
Share your Experience
Jefty Prietos Calgary, Alberta, Canada Aug 14, 2017 Amazing Experience!!! :)
Lucie Schacherl , , Oct 6, 2017 Not really the best experience in my life. In the advertising page of the agency you can see the picture which is very similar to Playa Escondida (yes, the page informs you that you do not go there, but it is really well done, you can oversee it very easily and it gives you false impression. And 15 USD per photo??? Shameless!
Julie Schmidt Red Deer County , Alberta, Canada Dec 23, 2017 Snorkelling was fun and the boat 5 crew were fantastic. Nice included. Picture on the website is a little misleading.
Ricardo Aguirre Tlajomulco, Jalisco, Mexico Jun 28, 2019 Ecelente ambiente, y muy buen trato de la tripulación
- location_searchingMaritime Terminal Blvd. Fracisco Medina Ascencio
- location_searchingNuevo Vallarta Office Vallarta Adventures' Center, Av. Las Palmas #39 Nuevo Vallarta, Nayarit; ZC 63732, México
- All the water activities will be aloud, EXCEPT the entrance to the Hidden Beach.
- Natural protected area fee of $90 pesos per person. Due at activity check in.
- Federal port fee $28 pesos per person.
- Whales are seasonal and the best time to find them on this activity is from December 8th through March 23rd
- Reservations made for Monday, Wednesday and Thursday are subject to availability.
- Child prices applies to children ages 4 to 11. Any child age 12 years and over is considered an adult.
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Money for souvenirs and/or photos.
- Scuba Diving is available for an extra charge, booked in advance by certified divers Scuba Islas Marietas (1 or 2 tanks)