Marietas Eco Discovery
alarm 7 hours
Book 2 tours & get 1 FREE
Add 3 tours marked with the 3x2 blue tag and the one with the lowest price will be discounted.HOW DO I APPLY IT?
What is this about?
In terms of pristine natural beauty and scenic seaside vistas, few areas in the world are richer than the Marieta Islands. Protected as part of Islas Marietas National Park, these natural wonders are home to a number of native wildlife species, as well as some of the most breathtaking landscapes in all of Mexico.
On this tour, our guides give you the opportunity to enjoy the natural majesty of the Las Islas Marietas at your own pace. Explore the serene seawater while snorkeling, kayaking, or paddle boarding. No matter what type of natural wonder you’re looking for, our tour of Islas Marietas, Puerto Vallarta, will help you find it.
What is included?
- Deli style Lunch
- Open bar (after water activities)
- Snorkeling and kayaking equipment
- Paddle boarding
Share your Experience
Jefty Prietos Calgary, Alberta, Canada Aug 14, 2017 Amazing Experience!!! :)
Lucie Schacherl , , Oct 6, 2017 Not really the best experience in my life. In the advertising page of the agency you can see the picture which is very similar to Playa Escondida (yes, the page informs you that you do not go there, but it is really well done, you can oversee it very easily and it gives you false impression. And 15 USD per photo??? Shameless!
Julie Schmidt Red Deer County , Alberta, Canada Dec 23, 2017 Snorkelling was fun and the boat 5 crew were fantastic. Nice included. Picture on the website is a little misleading.
Ricardo Aguirre Tlajomulco, Jalisco, Mexico Jun 28, 2019 Ecelente ambiente, y muy buen trato de la tripulación
- location_searchingMaritime Terminal Blvd. Fracisco Medina Ascencio
- location_searchingNuevo Vallarta Office Vallarta Adventures' Center, Av. Las Palmas #39 Nuevo Vallarta, Nayarit; ZC 63732, México
- All the water activities will be aloud, EXCEPT the entrance to the Hidden Beach.
- Natural protected area fee of $100 pesos per person. Due at activity check in.
- $29 pesos port fee is to be paid at check-in. (Puerto Vallarta Departure)
- $30 pesos port fee is to be paid at check-in. (Nuevo Vallarta Departure)
- Whales are seasonal and the best time to find them on this activity is from December 8th through March 23rd
- Reservations made for monday, wednesday and thursady are all subject to availability.
- Child prices applies to children ages 4 to 11.
- Any child age 12 years and over is considered an adult.
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Money for souvenirs and/or photos.
- Scuba Diving is available for an extra charge, booked in advance by certified divers Scuba Islas Marietas (1 or 2 tanks)