alarm 4 hours
alarm 4 hours
Book 2 tours & get 1 FREE
Add 3 tours marked with the 3x2 blue tag and the one with the lowest price will be discounted.HOW DO I APPLY IT?
What is this about?Take a walk on the iconic Lover's Beach in Puerto Vallarta. The Marietas Islands are an ecologically diverse sanctuary with a stunning hidden beach nestled just out of sight. Enjoy our small group format as you journey out to the islands with us in an inflatable speedboat. Swim through cave formations and rock archways, admire the extraordinary terrain and more than 100 species of fish that call these rock reefs home. Cruise around the islands on an eco-tour as we point out the unique wildlife and numerous species of birds.
The Best Snorkeling in the Bay!
Don't miss out on the best snorkeling conditions ever! The waters around the Marietas Islands are as clear-as-can-be and the marine life is abundant. Our guides will take you snorkeling and introduce you to all the creatures that call Marietas home. Come join us and see why famed oceanographer Jacques Cousteau fell in love with the islands and started the movement to protect them.
The Humpback Whale
During the winter season you can swim, snorkel and kayak in the warm clear waters of the Marietas Islands, but this adventure is really all about the adrenaline rush of witnessing humpback whales and wild dolphins in their natural habitat. This is what you'll be telling all your friends about back home - the jaw-dropping sight of these magnificent giants soaring into the air just feet away from our boat with the seductive sound of their beautiful whale song.
Our Flippered Friends
Whale season in Banderas Bay runs from mid-December to the end of March, but we're fortunate to see wild dolphins throughout the entire year. The best opportunity to see these playful and intelligent mammals is from our fully equipped luxury catamarans as we head towards the Marietas Islands. We invite them join us and swim alongside our boat so we can marvel at their grace and agility.
What is included?
- Light Snacks
- Snorkeling equipment
- Bottled water
Share your Experience
Crystal Nemes Ajax, ON, Canada Oct 24, 2017 The hidden beach was wonderful, the photographer was talented and I liked how we had plenty of time snorkelling...we weren't rushed. I didn't know there wouldn't be a bathroom on the boat so it may be good to mention that to guests before the excursion. We had a really good time on this tour and the guide was very knowledgeable however we did spend a lot already for the tour itself so I didn't like when the guide mentioned tips and then held out his hat for tips at the end.
Per Person (12 - 99 years)
- location_searchingMaritime Terminal Blvd. Fracisco Medina Ascencio
- location_searchingNuevo Vallarta Office Vallarta Adventures' Center, Av. Las Palmas #39 Nuevo Vallarta, Nayarit; ZC 63732, México
- $28 pesos port fee per person paid at Maritme Terminal.
- SEMARNAT fee ($90 pesos per passenger)
- Min. Age: 12 years old
- Max. Weight: 260lbs (118Kg)
- To participate in this adventure you must demonstrate strong swimming abilities and be able to make a 100 meter swim from the boat to the beach.
- Expecting mothers are restricted.
- This activity is not recommended to anyone with heart or respiratory problems, diabetes, high or low blood pressure, visibility or hearing weakness, epilepsy, special needs or other medical condition that impacts physical performance.
- Guests under drug or alcohol influence are not allowed.
- All guests must wear life jackets and helmets.
- Sunblock is not allowed
- Access to the Lover's beach is not guaranteed and depends on sea conditions and tide.
- Light sweater
- Money for souvenirs & photos