Sea Lion Encounter
alarm 0 hours and 30 minutes
Book 2 tours & get 1 FREE
Add 3 tours marked with the 3x2 blue tag and the one with the lowest price will be discounted.HOW DO I APPLY IT?
What is this about?
If you want to get up-close and personal with a sea lion, this is your opportunity! Sea lions are one of the ocean's most fascinating creatures, and our new educational and entertaining sea lion programs give people of all ages the chance to learn more about these amazing, energetic, and playful marine mammals here in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico.
Our Sea Lion Encounters are a fun way to really get to know our fantastic flippered friends! Designed to be both fun and educational, our sea lion programs give you the chance to learn more about sea lions on land, then slip into waist-deep water to interact with these awesome animals.
This hands-on program begins with a poolside introduction that will help you understand the sea lions' physiology, feeding habits and behaviors. Then, accompanied by one of our professional marine mammal trainers, you'll get up-close and personal with our sea lions in a specially designed educational pool.
Fast, agile and adorable, sea lions are fascinating to watch - and never timid about speaking what's on their minds. As our friendly sea lions romp and frolic with you, their barks, honks and trumpets will surely keep you amused, and they'll delight you with their intelligence and skill.
The sea lions' foolery, folly and frivolity will entertain and enchant you, and you're sure to fall in love with these marvelous marine mammals as you get to know them through petting, shaking a flipper or two, and if you're lucky, you might even get a big fishy kiss!
FOR EVERY PAID ADULT 1 CHILD IS FREE! (UP TO 11 YEARS OLD)
What is included?
- Bottled water.
Share your Experience
This activity has not been ranked yet. Be the first to share your experience.
Add a Review Now!
- location_searchingDolphin CenterAv. Las Palmas #39 Nuevo Vallarta Nayarit
- location_searchingNuevo Vallarta Office Vallarta Adventures' Center, Av. Las Palmas #39 Nuevo Vallarta, Nayarit; ZC 63732, México
- Each children between 5-11 years old must be accompanied by a paying adult. (16 or older)
- Group sizes are kept to a maximum of 8 people per encounter so you'll get the most out of this fascinating experience, booking in advance is recommended.
- For every payed adult, Childs until 11 years old will be for free, respecting the minimum age for every program. Available until August 31st 2014.
- Cameras are only allowed in the guest observation area
- No jewellery or sunscreen allowed
- Each sea lion program is unique and based upon our groups, trainers and sea lions
- All of our programs are designed with our sea lions wellbeing in mind
- Expecting mothers are restricted
- Money for souvenirs and photos