Scuba diving at La Corbeteña
alarm 4 hours
What is this about?
A far from shore rock located northwest of Puerto Vallarta, this place is considered as one of the best sites for pelagic encounters and clear oceanic waters. This site is recommended only to divers with experience since it is far away and can have challenging currents. The boat ride to this site is about 2:15 hours.
What is included?
- Two tank dives.
- All the SCUBA gear you need (mask, fins, wetsuit, regulator, BCD, etc.).
- Box lunch (sandwiches and snaks) please let us know if you have any dietary restrictions.
- Soft drinks and bottled water.
- Boat transportation.
- Dive Master personalized attention with max 5:1 ratio.
- Max 10 pax per boat (we have 4 boats running every day)
Share your Experience
This activity has not been ranked yet. Be the first to share your experience.
Add a Review Now!
- location_searchingMarina Vallarta Office Eco ExplorerMarina Vallarta Calle Proa (Same Street as Collage Disco) Sn Local 22 Condo Marina del Rey Marina, Vallarta
- location_searchingMaritime Terminal Blvd. Fracisco Medina Ascencio
- We require min 25 logged dives or advanced cert. We confirm the trip with a minimum of 4 divers.
- Natural protected area of $31 pesos per person Fee and $50 Pesos Dock Fee per person are Not included. Due at activity check in.
- Diving within 24 hours of your flight home is not recommended.
- Diving within 24 hours of your flight home is not recommended