Scuba diving at El Sequial
alarm 4 hours
Book 2 tours & get 1 FREE
Add 3 tours marked with the 3x2 blue tag and the one with the lowest price will be discounted.HOW DO I APPLY IT?
What is this about?
Puerto Vallarta is one of Mexico's top dive destinations, and Vallarta Adventures offer certified divers the chance to explore some of the most popular dive sites in Banderas Bay and experience some of the most exhilarating scuba diving on the Mexican Pacific. Our "divers only" 46 ft scuba boat, the Scuba Adventure, visits a different dedicated dive site every day, and we can arrange special Scuba Packages so you can enjoy several challenging dives throughout the week for one low price!
This submerged "table top" island lies approximately 1km north of La Corbeteña and is a haven for large marine life. Approximately 300 meters long, this dive location appears like a giant sunken football field at a depth of between 60ft and 80ft full.
Incredible drop-offs on each side of the table-top make for a unique diving experience and due to it's location outside of the Bay visibility is often much better here at El Sequial than at other dive sites closer to Vallarta. The name Sequial means a "dry area" indicating that it is one of the few shallow areas close to the Corbeteña island. Depths in this part of the bay go as far down as 1.5 miles and so it is an area popularly frequented by large marine life such as Tuna, Sailfish and sometimes Shark.
What is included?
- PADI certified divemaster
- 2 scuba tanks
- Lunch and beverages
Share your Experience
This activity has not been ranked yet. Be the first to share your experience.
Add a Review Now!
15%add_shopping_cart BOOK NOW
- location_searchingMaritime Terminal Blvd. Fracisco Medina Ascencio
- location_searchingNuevo Vallarta Office Vallarta Adventures' Center, Av. Las Palmas #39 Nuevo Vallarta, Nayarit; ZC 63732, México
- Tanks: 2
- Boat: 46' Newton Special
- Water Temp: 62-82°F/17-28°C
- Average Visibility: 40-120 ft/12-36.5 m
- Depth: 60-130 ft/18-39.6 m
- Certified divers are automatically entitled to participate in 2 tank dives down to a maximum depth of 60 ft.
- Advanced divers can participate in 2 tank dives down to a maximum depth of 120 ft.
- Supervision is normally 1 Dive master to 3 diver pairs using the buddy system. If there is an uneven number of guests, a seventh person will be paired with the dive master.
- Diving within 18 hours of your flight home is not recommended.
- An Acknowledgement of Risk will need to be signed before participating in any of our dive programs.
- $29 Pesos Dock Fee per person are Not included. Due at activity check in.
- ONLY PER GROUPS OF MAXIMUM 8 DIVERS.
- All divers must be in good health and:
- Not have present any respiratory, cardiovascular or ear problems.
- Be in good mental and physical condition for diving.
- Avoid being under the influence of alcohol or drugs before or while diving.
- Must be at least 10 years old, not be pregnant and not have plans to fly within 18 hours after last completed dive.
Diving within 24 hours of your flight home is not recommended.