Discover Scuba in Caletas
alarm 6 hours
Book 2 tours & get 1 FREE
Add 3 tours marked with the 3x2 blue tag and the one with the lowest price will be discounted.HOW DO I APPLY IT?
What is this about?There is nothing better to breathe underwater for the first time. Although it takes a little time to get used finally, we are not designed for this, after a few minutes most participants can realize how easy it is for diving.
You will learn the basic skills to dive, bajor the direct supervision of a PADI professional. Most importantly, you will learn that you really can breathe underwater and determine whether your taste or not.
You will learn how to use scuba gear, how it feels and how easy it is to move underwater while you use it,
you'll know how easy it is to breathe underwater and comfortable as can be.
You'll learn the basic techniques and safety rules will still tuning in the certification course, if you want to take the next step.
What is included?
- Open bar.
- Scuba gear, fins, wetsuit, one tank.
Share your Experience
This activity has not been ranked yet. Be the first to share your experience.
Add a Review Now!
- location_searchingMaritime Terminal Blvd. Fracisco Medina Ascencio
- location_searchingNuevo Vallarta Office Vallarta Adventures' Center, Av. Las Palmas #39 Nuevo Vallarta, Nayarit; ZC 63732, México
- $29 peso federal port fee per person to be paid at check-in.
- Activity not recommended for pregnant women.
- People with problem heart, back or with surgical interventions less time than 2 years may not make this activity.
- Extra money for services not included.