alarm 7 hours
What is this about?
Situated on the south side of Banderas Bay, Las Marietas is Eco Explorer's exclusive tropical beach hideaway, where underwater coves and a nearby natural reef are home to a diverse array of sea life, colorful tropical fish, turtles, manta rays and some of the finest scuba diving on the Pacific coast of Mexico.
Beginner and certified divers can explore the treasures of Banderas Bay while non-divers enjoy a fun-filled day of beach combing, lazing in the sun and snorkeling with sea lions. Las Marietas' private cove offers something for everyone, combining fantastic diving with one of Mexico's most famous beaches - so make your reservations NOW!
What is included?
- Full equipment (display, regulator, tanks, fins etc.)
- Marina Vallarta Maritime Transportation to the dive site
- certified guide
- Water and Lunch box
- $50 Pesos Dock Fee per person are Not included. Due at activity check in.
Share your Experience
This activity has not been ranked yet. Be the first to share your experience.
Add a Review Now!
5%add_shopping_cart BOOK NOW
- location_searchingMaritime Terminal Blvd. Fracisco Medina Ascencio
Extra money for:
* For not certfied Scuba Divers: A diving basics clas will need to be taken 24.hrs prior to the activity.
* The transportation to the activity is only one way ( $5.00 USD)
- Hat or cap
- Show your certification (if certified diver be)