alarm 7 hours
What is this about?
This tour is for those who want a great combination of boating, snorkeling and hiking while exploring the natural beauty and that local Mexican flavor and charm.
Yelapa is one of the small villages that makes up the native community along the southern of Banderas Bay. Many people think of Yelapa as an island because there are no connecting roads and therefore, if you want to get there, you either need to take a boat, ride a horse or just walk and go through the jungle. The incomparable beauty and charm, as well as the simple lifestyle (electricity was connected less than 10 years ago!) has attracted visitors from all over the world. There are now about 500 international residents who have been captivated by the lifestyle and now call Yelapa their hometown.
8:45 am- Check in
9:00 am- Departure
9:30 am- Continental brakfast
10:30 am- Sailing if the weather permits
11:00 am- Arrive to Yelapa
11:30 am -Snorkeling
12:00 pm- Relax on the beach
1:00 pm- Lunch at the restaurant
3:00 pm- Departure to Puerto Vallarta
What is included?
- Continental breakfast
- Lunch (includes one drink)
- Open bar on board
- Sailing (conditions permiting)
Share your Experience
This activity has not been ranked yet. Be the first to share your experience.
Add a Review Now!
- location_searchingMaritime Terminal Blvd. Fracisco Medina Ascencio
- location_searchingOpequimar, Marina Vallarta in front of Regina ClubMarina Vallarta in front of Regina Club
- location_searchingParadise Village Pier Nuevo Vallarta nexto Paradise Village Hotel
- $25 Pesos Dock Fee per person are Not included. Due at activity
- All ages are welcome
- There are no handicap facilities
- Bathing suit
- Light jacket (winter)
- Extra cash (beacha ctivities, photos etc)