Luxury day Sailing
alarm 6 hours
Book 2 tours & get 1 FREE
Add 3 tours marked with the 3x2 blue tag and the one with the lowest price will be discounted.HOW DO I APPLY IT?
What is this about?
If you have never sailed before, this is your opportunity to learn! Before departing from Marina Vallarta, we offer a short briefing on the basics of saling. The rest of the day can be as interactive as you choose it to be. Adventure seekers will welcome the opportunity to swim and snorkel in Banderas Bay, and if weather permits, we will stop at a beautiful beach where you can enjoy swimming and snorkeling in the protected waters of a secluded cove.
For the less energetic, this is a day to just lie back on one of our many cushioned mattresses. There is simply not a better way to take in the tropical rays, sip an ice-cold beverage, and enjoy the sounds of the sea punctuated by the song of the wind and the billowing sails.
Without a doubt, sailing is the ultimate way to catch a glimpse of wild dolphins, humpback whales, manta rays, and turtles up close and personal. Wild dolphins love nothing more than to swim alongside a silently gliding sailboat, and you will delight in their antics as they play in our wake.
This day combines pure, unadulterated sailing pleasure with absolute pampering. Vallarta Adventure's friendly crew scrupulously attends to the smallest details to ensure that your sailing experience is the adventure of a lifetime. Lunch, snacks and all beverages are included. Group sizes are limited to ensure a perfect day, so don't miss the boat.
What is included?
- Open Bar
- Snorkel equipment
- Paddle Boards
Share your Experience
Trish Oregon Sep 1, 2015 We've done this several times. Its ALWAYS a favorite trip!!
- location_searchingMarina Vallarta Office Vallarta AdventuresLocal 13-c Mástil Street Marina Vallarta
- location_searchingNuevo Vallarta Office Vallarta Adventures' Center, Av. Las Palmas #39 Nuevo Vallarta, Nayarit; ZC 63732, México
- Daily, meeting at Marina Vallarta at 9:30 am, or at the Vallarta Adventure Center in Nuevo Vallarta at 9 am for transfers to Marina Vallarta.
- $32 Pesos Dock Fee per person. Departure Maritime Terminal.
$40 Pesos Dock Fee per person. Departure Nuevo Vallarta.
- This activity is not available to cruise ship passengers.
- Minimum age 10 years old
- Light wear