Marietas Sea Mi Amor
alarm 8 hours
What is this about?
Live the best experience onboard the "Sea Mi Amor", sailing to the northeast of Bahia de Banderas, up to the volcanic islands, better known as "Marietas Islands", whose wealth and beauty have decreed the "National Park". While our guides give you information about the activities undertaken, let yourself be pampered by our crew with excellent service continental breakfast consisting of sweet bread with American-style coffee, fresh fruit cocktail accompanied with yogurt and granola, and of course fresh soft nonalcoholic drinks –alcoholic drinks are served in the return-trip.
In part, this tour is considered an ecological activity, you will learn the importance of the care and treatment of the flora and fauna that exist in these places. During the trip, will view seabirds, dolphins, stingrays of all sizes, including the giant Pacific ridley turtles and majestic humpback whales in winter.
If weather conditions are good, we'll take you to know about this pristine beach on the "Long Island", where you can relax and take the sun with the best view of the Pacific Ocean.
What is included?
- Continental Breakfast. (Juices, Coffee, Tea, Fresh Fruit, Granola Bar)
- Open bar, (alcoholic drinks after water activities)
- Complete snorkeling equipment.
Share your Experience
Rocio Gonzalez Mexico D.F. Jun 15, 2015 Viajar a las Islas Marietas fue una experiencia espectacular llena de adrenalina por el oleaje, fue fabuloso llegar nadando a la playa de los enamorados con mi familia. Luego practicar snorkel y admirar los peces de colores. De maravilla. El personal del barco sea miamor es muy amable, amenos, serviciales todos. Hacen el viaje muy agradable!! Lo recomiendo. El panda es genial y la bióloga es un angel.
- location_searchingMaritime Terminal Blvd. Fracisco Medina Ascencio
- The visit is now at Playa La Nopalera in Marietas National Park.
- Access to the hidden beach is restricted in this activity.?
- Natural protected area of $85 pesos per person Fee and $29 Pesos Dock Fee per person are Not included. Due at activity check in.
- Child prices applies to children ages 4 to 11. Any child age 12 years and over is considered an adult.
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Extra clothes
- Waterproof camera
- Extra money for souvenirs