Las Caletas Beach Hideaway
alarm 7 hours
Book 2 tours & get 1 FREE
Add 3 tours marked with the 3x2 blue tag and the one with the lowest price will be discounted.HOW DO I APPLY IT?
What is this about?
Las Caletas was once the private home of the famous film director John Huston, who considered it one of the most beautiful places in the world. Today, Las Caletas is an exclusive tropical beach hideaway on Banderas Bay where you can enjoy an extraordinary day of sun, fun, and adventure on your Puerto Vallarta vacation.Refresh, Revitalize, Rejuvenate & Rejoice.
Once settled on shore, you can either relax or really really relax. Whether you want to bask in the tropical sunshine on the beach, climb into a hammock and chill out in the shade, or indulge in a therapeutic massage or facial at our hilltop Spa Center - it's all about taking it easy to reinvigorate your mind, body, and soul in one of the most beautiful settings on earth.
Snorkel, Kayaking & Paddle Board
Or get active and wet exploring the stunning cove of Las Caletas. Take a guided snorkel tour or pick up some equipment and head off on your own. Grab a stand-up paddleboard or a kayak and explore the waters of the cove. Swim out to the offshore platforms to chill out in the sun or practice your dives.
- Please contact your rep. to verify which schedule is available for the day you wish to your activity.
What is included?
- Open bar
- Guided Nature Hike
- Animal Encounters
- Clay Modeling
- Mezcal Tasting
- Cooking Lessons
- Kids Adventure Park*
- Teen Adventure Cove**
Share your Experience
Lucinda Hess St. George, UT, United States Sep 24, 2017 The guys on the boat made this trip fun and comical. The boat crew sang to my daughter and each hugged her and said, "Happy Birthday." The waiter we had made a huge effort also, to make my daughters birthday extra special. It was a great day because the staff were all fantastic!
- location_searchingMaritime Terminal Blvd. Fracisco Medina Ascencio
- location_searchingNuevo Vallarta Office Vallarta Adventures' Center, Av. Las Palmas #39 Nuevo Vallarta, Nayarit; ZC 63732, México
NotesGuests departing from the Maritime Terminal in Puerto Vallarta will be asked to pay a $29 pesos port fee upon entrance to the Marina.
Extra activities available for purchase direct in Caletas:
- Marine life encounter
- Scuba Diving
- Scuba Diving with Sea Lions
- Power Snorkel
- *Kids (4-11 years old) must be at least 1 meter tall (4ft) to participate in the Kids Adventure Park.
- **Teen Adventure Cove includes highly physically demanding activities, participants must be in excellent physical and mental condition.Alcohol not permitted.
- Water Slide Guidelines: ages 12 - 39, minimum height 1.2m (4 ft), maximum weight: 100 kg (220 lbs).
- The Blob, Zipline, Step up Guidelines: Ages 12+ minimum height 1.2m (4ft), maximum weight 118 kg (260 lbs)
- Hat & sunglasses.
- Biodegradable sunscreen.
- Light jacket.
- Money for souvenirs & photos.