Signature Dolphin Swim
alarm 1 hours
Book 2 tours & get 1 FREE
Add 3 tours marked with the 3x2 blue tag and the one with the lowest price will be discounted.HOW DO I APPLY IT?
What is this about?
Our Signature Swim offers the smallest group size available anywhere to swim with dolphins. You're ensured the best possible opportunity to develop a close personal bond with your dolphin. You'll discover all there is to know about dolphins from the best possible teachers - the dolphins themselves, as they talk and flirt with you in the comfort and safety of our specially designed pool.
Before jumping in the pool, our staff will begin a short interactive briefing introducing you to the fascinating world of dolphins. We'll show you how to use special hand signals and positive reinforcement to communicate with them one-on-one.
Up close & personal
Then it's straight in to the water of our Dolphin Lagoon for quality time with your new marine mammal friends. Interact with these inspirational animals as they swim around and beneath you during the interactive portion of the program. You will not get closer than this!!
Interacting with our dolphins leaves a lasting impression on your heart and mind, as you are immersed in an amazing experience. Our Signature Swim program is intimate, exhilarating, enlightening, and tender-all rolled into a swirl of shared laughter, caring and learning.
And to end this wonderful day we have the perfect complement to visit Majahuitas beach, where you will be surrounded by nature and tranquility, without a doubt a wonderful experience to remember.
What is included?
- food after swim.
- Visit to the beach of Majahuitas.
Share your Experience
This activity has not been ranked yet. Be the first to share your experience.
Add a Review Now!
- location_searchingDolphin CenterAv. Las Palmas #39 Nuevo Vallarta Nayarit
- location_searchingNuevo Vallarta Office Vallarta Adventures' Center, Av. Las Palmas #39 Nuevo Vallarta, Nayarit; ZC 63732, México
- Minimum age: 5 years old
- Each child between the ages 5 & 11 must be accompanied by a paying adult (16 or older).
- Child prices apply to children ages 5 to 11.
- Lifejackets are provided and required.
- Each dolphin program is unique and based upon our groups, trainers and dolphins.
- All of our programs are designed with our dolphins wellbeing in mind.
- Cameras are only allowed in the guest observation area.
- No jewelry or sunscreen allowed.
- Expecting mothers are restricted.
- Bathing suit
- Money or credit card for souvenirs & photos