Dolphins in the Wild
alarm 3 hours and 30 minutes
What is this about?
Two activities in one tour! Join our team of biologists in this unforgettable adventure in search of a lovable friend, Los Delfines. Before we begin our adventure will give a talk about these amazing creatures.
Enjoy seeing them play while our guide explains to us about their behaviors, may encounter females with calves feeding or small groups, couples or some leisurely swimming, jumping, surfing or giving us a show you'll never forget. Furthermore, if the dolphin behavior permits, you can swim with them.
Then continue with our adventure, but now under the water to enjoy the colorful fish that live in Banderas Bay. Depending on sea conditions our crew choose the best place where you can snorkel and enjoy the wonderful underwater world.
- 8:45 am - Meet at our office Ecotours Marina (Loc Bow 20 in Marina Vallarta).
- 9:00 am - Environmental Education. Video and introductory talk about dolphins by our marine biologist.
- 9:30 am - We head to the pier to embark on our zodiak specially designed to observe nature and looking for this adorable animal.
- Once found the dolphins, biologist analyze the behavior of the dolphins and if they are curious or friendly can snorkel near them and live more closely with these beautiful mammals. Then we move to another area to snorkel and still enjoy a light meal.
- 1:00 pm - Return to Marina Vallarta.
What is included?
- Talk about dolphins and marine mammals
- Soft drinks, juices, granola and sandwiches
- Snorkeling equipment
Share your Experience
This activity has not been ranked yet. Be the first to share your experience.
Add a Review Now!
- location_searchingMarina Vallarta Office EcotoursProa Local 20, Condominio del Rey, Marina Vallarta, 48335
- Zodiak type boat specially designed for dolphin watching
- Biologists in Guide tours.
- Talk about dolphins
- Small groups (maximum 12 people per boat)
- Observation of seabirds
- $25 Pesos Dock Fee per person is Not include. Due at maritime terminal.
- Activity for pregnant women is not recommended.
- Shorts and camera.
- If you think or are you dizzy susceptible to consult your doctor about any preventive to avoid dizziness