Dolphin Extreme Swim (Majahuitas Included)
alarm 1 hours and 10 minutes
Book 2 tours & get 1 FREE
Add 3 tours marked with the 3x2 blue tag and the one with the lowest price will be discounted.HOW DO I APPLY IT?
What is this about?Brief Introduction
Before you jump in the water, our staff will brief you on the intriguing life of dolphins. You will then slip into the water where you´ll learn to use the equipment and to dive underwater - or to best enjoy the encounter froms the water´s surface.
Take a Dive
Once you are comfortable in the water, the dolphins will join you for a one-of-a-kind free-swim experience. You will have complete freedom to dive down and swim along side the dolphins - touching them and playing. You will feel as if you are one of them. They will even tow you across the pool underwater!
Scooter and Boogie
Diving with a motorized water scooters, you will playfully glide around the pool with the dolphins. Grab a Boogie Board and get ready for an exhilarating foot-push across the pool. Finish your experience with a cold beverage and light snack and share your unique experience with your friends.
And to end this wonderful day we have the perfect complement to visit Majahuitas beach, where you will be surrounded by nature and tranquility, without a doubt a beatiful experience to remember.
What is included?
- After-swim food
- Visit to the beach of Majahuitas
Share your Experience
This activity has not been ranked yet. Be the first to share your experience.
Add a Review Now!
- location_searchingDolphin CenterAv. Las Palmas #39 Nuevo Vallarta Nayarit
- location_searchingNuevo Vallarta Office Vallarta Adventures' Center, Av. Las Palmas #39 Nuevo Vallarta, Nayarit; ZC 63732, México
- Minimum age: 8 years or older with strong swimming abilities.
- Each child under 11 must be accompanied by a paying adult (16 older)
- Parents or guardian will be requested to sign a waiver for participants under 18 years old in the underwater activity
- Lifejackets are available upon request.
- Each dolphin program is unique and based upon our groups, trainers, and dolphins.
- All of our programs are designed with our dolphins' well-being in mind.
- Expecting mothers are restricted.
- Cameras are only allowed in the guest observation area.
- No jewelry or sunscreen allowed.
- Bathing suit
- Money for souvenirs & photos