alarm 0 hours and 20 minutes
Book 2 tours & get 1 FREE
Add 3 tours marked with the 3x2 blue tag and the one with the lowest price will be discounted.HOW DO I APPLY IT?
What is this about?
A personal introduction
In this program, our knowledgeable trainers start with a short poolside introduction to our honored resident dolphins helping you understand more about their wonderful anatomy, physiology, history and fascinating underwater communication techniques.
Then it's straight into the waist deep water of our seawater lagoon where you'll get closely acquainted with these friendly and curious characters. Feel their smooth skin, feed them their favorite treat, kiss and play with them and communicate one-on-one using your newly learned hand signals.
An unforgettable moment
Dolphins are just as curious about us as we are about them and the strong bond they've created with our trainers ensures everyone will feel the warmth and intelligence of the ocean's friendliest creatures. As always, we keep group sizes small so you can make the most of this unforgettable opportunity to interact with the ocean's most inspiring mammals.
ItinerarySalidas desde Nuevo Vallarta :
- 7:30 am
- 11:30 am
- 8:00 am
What is included?
Share your Experience
This activity has not been ranked yet. Be the first to share your experience.
Add a Review Now!
- location_searchingDolphin CenterAv. Las Palmas #39 Nuevo Vallarta Nayarit
- location_searchingNuevo Vallarta Office Vallarta Adventures' Center, Av. Las Palmas #39 Nuevo Vallarta, Nayarit; ZC 63732, México
- Each child between the ages 5 & 11 must be accompanied by a paying adult (16 or older).
- Child prices apply to children ages 5 to 11.
- Lifejackets are available upon request.
- Each dolphin program is unique and based upon our groups, trainers, and dolphins.
- All of our programs are designed with our dolphins' well-being in mind.
- Cameras are only allowed in the guest observation area.
- No jewelry or sunscreen allowed.
- Expecting mothers are restricted.
- Bathing suit
- Money for souvenirs & photos