El Tuito, Hidden Mexico
alarm 7 hours
What is this about?
You will visit and will enjoy the picturesque village of Tuito and colonial streets dating back to the sixteenth century, will taste a delicious meal with fresh local ingredients accompanied by our guides certified to provide the best tour.
We head made the mountains of the Sierra Madre in our comfortable units to the village of Tuito, will visit and taste delicious breads made in a primitive way to firewood in clay ovens. Then
we will move to the town center where you will learn their culture, where we will visit the main Church of "San Pedro Apostol" tourists will have the opportunity to meet typical places, for example: The house for making the famous cheese of the region where they will have the opportunity to enjoy this delicious product.
To end our tour we will take a tour of the distillery Tequila where we have the opportunity to taste the different types of tequilas and learn the process of distillation.
Petroglyphs: prehispanic visit more than 1,200 years old whose meaning is still studied by historians.
What is included?
- Transportation in a comfortable van.
- Certified bilingual guide.
- Food with a beverage (Not beer).
- Access to the Botanical Garden.
Share your Experience
This activity has not been ranked yet. Be the first to share your experience.
Add a Review Now!
- location_searchingOXXO Royal Decameron, Calle Lázaro Cárdenas #150Calle Lázaro Cárdenas #150
- location_searchingRoyal Decameron
- location_searchingAt your hotel
- Children 2-4 years Free per adult, extra child pays child rate
- Not recommend for people with problems neck, back or asthma.
- Comfortable clothes.
- Light sweater (in winter season).
- Shoes closed or tennis.
- Extra money for services not included.