Horseback Riding Tour
alarm 4 hours
What is this about?
For those who prefer more fun exploring the mountains of the Sierra Madre, this ride is ideal for letting us be enveloped by the unique flora and fauna in the region option.
Aboard a horse embark on our adventure tour to the banks of the River Cuale through the famous "Tiger Cave" where the expert guide will recount the story.
We continue on course riding the wonderful natural set that is located in the middle of the river, where you can take stunning pictures by following the path until you reach the incredible "el salto" where you have the opportunity to swim in the large pool that nature offers. Then take a break for a moment before we begin our return.
What is included?
- Shuttle service
- Welcome drink
- bilingual guide
- Water during the tour
- Fruit of the season
- 1 national drink (beer or soda )
- Tequila tour
Share your Experience
This activity has not been ranked yet. Be the first to share your experience.
Add a Review Now!
- location_searchingCanopy River el TigreAv Mexico #570, Nvo Vallarta (Next to the Oxxo)
- location_searchingCanopy River Olas AltasInsurgentes 379
- location_searchingHotel Zone Office Canopy River Boulevard Francisco Medina Ascencio #1968, Local H2-A
Minimum age : 10 years
Not suitable for pregnant women and is not recommended for people with heart problems, neck and / or back.
- Light clothing and comfortable shoes closed.
- Extra money for services not included.