Horseback riding Cerro Verde
alarm 6 hours
alarm 6 hours
What is this about?
When you arrive at Cerro Verde property our staff will give you a concise orientation briefing on how to ride our horses and will assigned the horses according to your riding skills, then take the adventure deep into the Sierra Madre Mountains, a bilingual guide will explain about the natural wonders you will encounter such as colorful singing birds, lush vegetation, ancient trees , upon reaching the waterfalls you will have plenty of time for hiking or swimming.
What is included?
- Transportation from pick up points.
- Welcome coffe or chocolate.
- Tequila taste.
- 2 hours of horseback riding.
- Bottled water.
- Soft drinks and light lunch.
Share your Experience
Amy Dayton Gilbert, Arizona, United States Oct 11, 2016 We had a very fun day! The guides were so helpful and friendly. They made sure our kids were safe and comfortable. The scenery is absolutely stunning. The trail ride was a ton of fun. There is a bit of a hike to the waterfall, but it's well worth it. The ranch is wonderful with beautiful views of the mountains. They served us a delicious lunch when we returned. Everyone was so welcoming and met our every need. It was one of the best parts of our vacation!!
James Griffin Las Vegas , Nevada , United States May 12, 2017 "Robi" and "rooster" were great food was great horses were great really awesome experience thank you!??
Adult (12 - 60 years)
Child (6 - 11 years)
15%add_shopping_cart BOOK NOW
- location_searchingCollage Discotheque Marina Vallarta Corner of Proa Street and Blvd. Francisco Medina Ascencio Puerto Vallarta
- location_searchingConchas Chinas, oxxo storeCarretera Federal 200 Conchas Chinas Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco
- location_searchingStarbucks las JuntasParcela 158 Zona 1 las Juntas 48291 Puerto Vallarta, Jal
- Sundays it operates only with a minimum group of 4 people.
- Pregnant women.
- Guest with severe back problems.
- Guest under alcohol or drugs influence are not allowed.
- Weight limit 225 pounds.
- Not available for kids of 0-3
- Not recommended for seniors 60 and up.
- Comfortable shoes.
- Extra money for souvenirs.