alarm 6 hours
What is this about?
This unlimited adventure begins crossing mountain to mountain in zip lines over the River, combined with paths of hanging bridges, moving lines and long action jumps.
Flooding you the senses of adrenaline as you Rapple down 88 feet (27 meters) high and 78 feet (24 meters) free fall where you will feel your pulse to maximum, you have time to recover while our guides prepare your equipment to enjoy the most impressive line over water.
We will immediately make you feel like Tarzan and Jane, you can even scream if you like; as we cross the River hung from a rope line... feel the great rush.
Just when you think there can be no more fun, we will take you rafting on the river, where you will enjoy the speed, adventure and the wonderful landscapes that surround Canopy River, a place where adventure, has only one name and the special guest is you.
Ahh! I almost forgot… don’t say that I told you, but we will close this adventure riding a cute and naughty mule, the girls are friendly!
What is included?
- Transportation services from the meeting points.
- 6 Zip lines
- Rappel in free fall
- Liana of Tarzan
- Hanging bridges pedestrian.
- Rafting (rims on the river)
- 20 minutes on a mule tour.
- Water during the excursion.
- Tequila tour.
Share your Experience
This activity has not been ranked yet. Be the first to share your experience.
Add a Review Now!
- location_searchingCanopy River Olas AltasInsurgentes 379
- location_searchingCollage Discotheque Marina Vallarta Corner of Proa Street and Blvd. Francisco Medina Ascencio Puerto Vallarta
- location_searchingHotel Hacienda Palma Real Nuevo Vallarta
- location_searchingHotel Zone Office Canopy River Boulevard Francisco Medina Ascencio #1968, Local H2-A
- location_searchingOld Town Jorullo II OfficeInsurgents # 379 Col Emiliano Zapata
- location_searchingPlaza el Faro entre Calles: Av. Tondoroque y MezcalesPlaza el Faro entre Calles: Av. Tondoroque y Mezcales
- Minimum Age: 8 years.
- Maximum Weight: 210 Lbs.
- Open every day.
- Pregnant women.
- People with neck, back and / or heart.
- Persons under the influence of alcohol or some other substance.
- Ligth clothing and comfortable closed toed shoes
- Extra pair of dry clothing
- insect repellent
- Cameras are not allowed during the tour for safety reasons.
- Extra cash for souvenirs, photos and video.