Mascota / Guachimontones
alarm 15 hours
Pay 2 tours & get 1 FREE
Add 3 tours marked with the 3x2 green tag and the one with the lowest price will be discounted.HOW DO I APPLY IT?
What is this about?
Ceremonial and ancient pre-Hispanic settlement located in the city and municipality of Teuchitlán, approximately. One hour west of the city of Guadalajara. In the center of the largest enclosure stands a pyramid with several layers and four staircases in the cardinal points. The small temple at the top was probably dedicated to the cult of a founding ancestor buried below. Around the circular floor a sidewalk holds several platforms, each with a Bower structure similar to a House; probably it were dedicated to the ancestors or key lineages. To the right, a sacred spring gave water to the gardens rituals or was used for similar purposes.The floors of the main structure is a precise calendar of 52 years, for its construction was used stone, adobe and lime in the main buildings, have 6 pyramids, one of them was the ceremonial center; 2 were houses of the priests and 3 workshops and account also with 2 ball courts.
What is included?
- Tour guide.
- Beverages on board (Not beer)
- Access to the archeological zone.
Share your Experience
This activity has not been ranked yet. Be the first to share your experience.
Add a Review Now!
- location_searchingOXXO Royal Decameron, Calle Lázaro Cárdenas #150Calle Lázaro Cárdenas #150
- location_searchingAt your hotel
- The itinerary is subject to changes or possible extensions of time by external causes and outside our control such as: climate or heavy traffic. It is recommended not to program another activity for the same day.
- Children 2-4 years Free per adult, extra child pays child rate
- People with back problems, neck and difficulty walking are not permitted on the tour.
- Comfortable shoes
- Cameras and sunshades if possible
- Cash for souvenirs is highly recommended.