San Sebastian Tour
alarm 7 hours
Pay 2 tours & get 1 FREE
Add 3 tours marked with the 3x2 green tag and the one with the lowest price will be discounted.HOW DO I APPLY IT?
What is this about?
This unforgettable experience will take you back to time hundreds of years ago, considering this ancient cultural village has change very little since the 1600’s. San Sebastian del Oeste is also known as the mining town, where silver and gold is what gave this Mexican Village the prosperity. The attractions of this beautiful breathtaking village is the scenery surrounded by pine trees and cobblestone streets with aged homes, the cultivation of great coffee, the astonishing peace and quiet and the warmth of the inhabitants. Arriving to the wonderfull town you will visit the Church of San Sebastian, the main square, the town hall and the museum and workshop where local artisans produce silver and silver work with unique designs. Finally you tour the hacienda Jalisco, one of the oldest estates in the region.
- 9:15 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.:Departure from Puerto Vallarta
- 10:45 a.m. to 11:45 a.m.: Arrive at Hacienda Jalisco
- 12:00 p.m. to 12:30 p.m.: Organic Coffe Factory
- 12:45 p.m. to 1:45 pm: Food Break
- 1:45 pm -03:15 pm: Time to walk around and take pictures in town
- 3:15 pm -05:00 pm: Return to Puerto Vallarta.
What is included?
- Professional bilingual guide
- 1 non alcoholic drink with your meal
Share your Experience
Michael Liston Sherman Oaks , California, United States Dec 7, 2017 Jorge was a great tour guide. His knowledge of many subjects about Mexico, culture, processes within the tour and outside subjects made this tour very interesting. He was patient and willing to answer every question our group had to throw at him. The bus ride there was very comfortable. The bus ride back seemed less comfortable aling the down hill winding road. The tequila distillery and coffee plantation made great stops along the way. The lunch in San Sebastián was outstanding in flavor and very quick service. We had a great time. Bye the way, this was the cheapest of all other tour organizers.
- location_searchingOXXO Royal Decameron, Calle Lázaro Cárdenas #150Calle Lázaro Cárdenas #150
- location_searchingAt your hotel
- Pick-up time and place will be confirmed at the time of reservation.
- People with back problems, neck and difficulty walking are not permitted on the tour.
- Comfortable clothing
- Light sweater
- Extra money and smiles!!