San Sebastian Adventure
alarm 7 hours
Book 2 tours & get 1 FREE
Add 3 tours marked with the 3x2 blue tag and the one with the lowest price will be discounted.HOW DO I APPLY IT?
What is this about?
A historic colonial mining town frozen in time, San Sebastian del Oeste is a stunning representation of the traditional Mexican lifestyle of a remote village. Venture back to the start of the 18th century with our guide to the hight of this Pueblo Magico and of the mining industry. Take an educational walking tour through the colorful village to see the crumbling architecture as well as a silver workshop where smiths continueto forge handcrafts and jewelry. Sample tacos, tequila and fresh-baked bread from local family stores and marvel at the Spanish Baroque-styled church. San Sebastian is a living museumuntouched by time, making it an experience difficult to forget.
ItineraryEACH DAY HAS A DIFFERENT SCHEDULE, PLEASE CALL TO VERIFY THE SCHEDULE CORRESPONDING TO YOUR DESIRED DAY.
What is included?
- Full Guided tour
- Light continental breakfast
- Great Lunch
- Bottled water
Share your Experience
Timothy Hodge Eureka, MO, United States Jul 4, 2016 This was a very informative tour. Our guide, Ruby, was really interesting and very knowledgeable. Ruby kept us informed and pointed out all the highlights that made this a wonderful tour. Ruby is very friendly, and deeply cares for the groups that she takes on these tours. From the 40th anniversary couple, good job Ruby.
Julie Schmidt Red Deer County , Alberta, Canada Dec 23, 2017 Great trip! Ruby was a wonderful tour guide lots of fun and so knowledgeable. Eye nice lunch and the tequila tasting was great.
- location_searchingMarina Vallarta Office Vallarta AdventuresLocal 13-c Mástil Street Marina Vallarta
- location_searchingNuevo Vallarta Office Vallarta Adventures' Center, Av. Las Palmas #39 Nuevo Vallarta, Nayarit; ZC 63732, México
- Child prices applies to children ages 4 to 11. Any child age 12 years and over is considered an adult.
- Minimum age is 4.
- Wear comfortable walking or tennis shoes.
- Bring sweater
- Extra money for souvenirs & photos.