Jorullo Bridge ATV Tour
alarm 2 hours
alarm 2 hours
What is this about?Are you ready to endulge your sences in an adventure with extreme adrenaline?
If you like adventure, this is the perfect option for you! Adventure Without Limits! Dare to ride an ATV and discover unknown trails, in the stunning Sierra Madre. Admire the scenery from our mountains to the river canyon, where we’ll enjoy the waterfall “el salto” and the wonders that nature has given us. Come and live an adventure, where the adrenaline will be the main ingredient of this exciting tour.
Starting our adventure once again driving direct to eperience the most exciting part of this adventure, the longest hanging bridge in the world with 470 meters long hanging 150 meters above River Cuale.
What is included?
- Guided ATV tour
- Transportation from meeting point
- Safety equipment
- Complimentary welcome drink
- Tequila tasting
Share your Experience
Cynthia Lamberty Cave City, Arkansas, United States of America Jun 11, 2021 Loved this! Great bonding trip for mom and 2 adult daughters who had never driven ATVs before. We were the only 3 brave enough to drive solo! Bridge was exhilarating! Guide was wonderful. Had lunch at the onsite restaurant at the end of the ride. Good food and inexpensive. Would recommend this trip highly.
Atv Jorullo Double (8 - 99 years)
Atv Jorullo Single (18 - 99 years)
- location_searchingCanopy River el TigreAv Mexico #570, Nvo Vallarta (Next to the Oxxo)
- location_searchingCanopy River Olas AltasInsurgentes 379
- location_searchingHotel Zone Office Canopy River Boulevard Francisco Medina Ascencio #1968, Local H2-A
- Cameras are not allowed for safety reasons
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Minimum age for extra passenger: 8 years
- Credit card (Visa - mastercard)
- Insurance per ATV $10 usd.
- Valid driver's license.
- Maximum weight for simple motorcycle: 120 kilos
- Maximum weight for double motorcycle: 180 kilos
- Light clothing and comfortable shoes
- Insect repellent
- Extra money for souvenirs, photos and videos.