Jorullo Bridge ATV Tour
alarm 2 hours
What is this about?Are you ready to endulge your sences in an adventure with extreme adrenaline?
If you like adventure, this is the perfect option for you! Adventure Without Limits! Dare to ride an ATV and discover unknown trails, in the stunning Sierra Madre. Admire the scenery from our mountains to the river canyon, where we’ll enjoy the waterfall “el salto” and the wonders that nature has given us. Come and live an adventure, where the adrenaline will be the main ingredient of this exciting tour.
Starting our adventure once again driving direct to eperience the most exciting part of this adventure, the longest hanging bridge in the world with 470 meters long hanging 150 meters above River Cuale.
What is included?
- Guided ATV tour
- Transportation from meeting point
- Safety equipment
- Complimentary welcome drink
- Tequila tasting
Share your Experience
This activity has not been ranked yet. Be the first to share your experience.
Add a Review Now!
- location_searchingCanopy River el TigreAv Mexico #570, Nvo Vallarta (Next to the Oxxo)
- location_searchingCanopy River Olas AltasInsurgentes 379
- location_searchingHotel Zone Office Canopy River Boulevard Francisco Medina Ascencio #1968, Local H2-A
- Cameras are not allowed for safety reasons
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Minimum age for extra passenger: 7 years
- Credit card (Visa - mastercard)
- Valid driver's license.
- Maximum weight for simple motorcycle: 120 kilos
- Maximum weight for double motorcycle: 180 kilos
- Light clothing and comfortable shoes
- Insect repellent
- Extra money for souvenirs, photos and videos.