ATV's Rio Cuale
alarm 3 hours and 30 minutes
What is this about?
Live a unique experience in Mexico for 3 1 / 2 hours on quad.
After a little practice guidance and we are ready to leave our base vehicle, heading towards the mountains of the Sierra Madre Occidental, crossing several rivers and ranches, offering you the opportunity to learn about our traditions. We stop at a Tequila factory where a tequila expert will give you information about the tequila production process including tequila tasting. The place has a restaurant where you can eat or have a drink(not included in the price). After the tour of tequila we head straight back to our base.
What is included?
- Bottle of purified water.
Share your Experience
Dave Link Eden Prairie, Minnesota, United States Apr 8, 2017 Tour guides did a great job keeping us safe. The group was expecting a more challenging ride. Tequila tasting was well done.
- location_searchingWild Treks Airport Office Margaritas #211 Col Villa de las Flores Puerto Vallarta
- location_searchingWild Treks OfficeBasilio Badillo #400 (COL. Emiliano Zapata)
- location_searchingWild Treks Office Old TownBasilio Badillo # 400, COL. Emiliano Zapata, Puerto Vallarta
- No experience necessary. Drivers must be 16 and older with an adult and must have driver's License or Permit (required). Ages 7 and older are allowed to participate. Children under 10 ride free.
- Not allowed for pregnant women or people with back problems.
- Drivers 16 and older and must have driver's License or Permit (required)
- We suggest to come prepared to get wet during the trip.
- Credit card for insurance polocies.
- Closed toe shoes are recommended or Teva style sandals
- Bathing suit
- Extra cash for tips