Canopy Los Veranos
alarm 5 hours and 30 minutes
What is this about?
SPEED BOAT RIDE and fly above the jungle and river on the highest ZIPLINES.
EXOTIC ANIMALS, RIVER FUN, TEQUILA, RESTAURANT-BAR & MORE!
Kick off your adventure tour as you jet across the bay in a speed boat, admiring beautiful views of Puerto Vallarta, including “Los Arcos” National Marine Park, or enjoy your way to the canopy in our land-only transportation.
Fly high above the jungle and river on 15 of the longest, highest and fastest ziplines accompanied by our bilingual professional guides.
After the canopy, enjoy one of our many outdoor activities. Eat lunch and enjoy tropical drinks (own expense) at our riverfront restaurant - bar, discover our traditional tequila tasting.
Slide down our waterslides and swim in the natural pools of the river, where kayaks and water toys will be waiting for you (weather permitting). Discover exotic species such as Marmoset Monkeys, Squirrel Monkeys, Toucans, Iguanas and other reptiles and Macaws in our fantastic animal sanctuary.
An Excellent shore excursion with something fun for people of all the ages. The perfect way to spend the day with friends or family, sharing a memorable adventure.
What is included?
- Land or Sea round transportation from our pickup points.
- Zip lines.
- Water stations on zipline course.
- Professional bilingual guides.
- All necessary equipment.
- Safety briefing and staff introduction.
- Traditional Tequila tasting.
- Animal Santuary.
- Kayaks, water slides and water activities on the river. (weather permitting)
Share your Experience
Susan Tipton Roseburg, Oregon, United States Mar 13, 2020 We love to Zip Line and this is one of if not our favorite zip line adventures. The swimming, restaurant and animals at the end are a special treat. There are a total of 20 flights of stairs over the course but it is worth it. Not very many zip line adventures have 14 lines. We will do it any time we are in PV.
- location_searchingCanopy los VeranosFrancisca Rodriguez 336, Col Emiliano Zapata C.P. 48380
- location_searchingCentro Empresarial Paradise Village (Business Center)Paseo de los Cocoteros 55 63732 Nuevo Vallarta, NAY.
- location_searchingOxxo Jarretaderas, Blvd. Nayarit S/N Blvd. Nayarit S/N
- location_searchingPlaya de Oro
NotesFederal Port Fee $29 pesos per person. (No included)
- Children under 5 years old or under 40” height
- Adults over 285 lbs.
- Pregnant women
- Anyone with a heart condition, chronic back pain or shoulder problems
- People who are unable to walk up hills or steps.
- Comfortable shoes.
- Insect repellent.
- Light sweater (for the morning tour)
- Extra cash or credit card for services no included.