Cambo ATV Jorullo + Zipline
alarm 4 hours
What is this about?Are you ready to incorporate all your senses into an extreme adrenaline adventure? We will begin our journey driving for 45 minutes along a dirt road, crossing the western part of the mountain "Sierra Madre" on board an all-terrain vehicle and touring the desert transition zone and subtropical ecosystems, you can observe the beautiful landscapes that surround the waterfall " the jump "and we will make a stop to enjoy its crystalline waters. We will begin our adventure again by driving directly to the most exciting experience of our tour, crossing the longest vehicular suspension bridge in the world with 470 meters long and 150 meters above the Cuale River, you can observe small movements of pure adrenaline, while driving. It is, from end to end.
Also get ready to feel the adrenaline. Feel the wind in your face and the butterflies in your stomach while flying at a maximum speed of 200 meters over the river, between the treetops, appreciating the majestic landscapes that surround CANOPY RIVER, a place where adventure has only one name And the special guest is you. Ahh I forgot ... don't say I didn't tell you, we will close this adventure aboard cute and flirty mules, very good for children!
What is included?
- Transport services.
- Welcome drink.
- Safety equipment for the tour.
- Guided tour to the longest vehicular suspension bridge in the world by ATV (automatic or semi-automatic) and to the waterfall "the jump"
- 11 zip lines.
- 20 min Mule Tour
- Tour and tasting of tequila.
Share your Experience
This activity has not been ranked yet. Be the first to share your experience.
Add a Review Now!
- location_searchingCanopy River el TigreAv Mexico #570, Nvo Vallarta (Next to the Oxxo)
- location_searchingCanopy River Olas AltasInsurgentes 379
- location_searchingCollage Discotheque Marina Vallarta Corner of Proa Street and Blvd. Francisco Medina Ascencio Puerto Vallarta
- location_searchingEl Tigre (Nuevo Vallarta)Blvd de Nayarit
- location_searchingHotel Zone Office Canopy River Boulevard Francisco Medina Ascencio #1968, Local H2-A
- Credit card (Visa - mastercard) or collision insurance payment $ 10 dlls.
- Minimum age to drive: 18 years.
- Minimum companion age: 6 years.
- Maximum single ATV weight: 110 kg.
- Maximum double ATV weight: 220 kg
- Not suitable for pregnant women.
- Cameras are not recommended for security reasons.
- Light clothes and comfortable closed shoes.
- Mosquito repellent.
- Extra money for memories, photos.