alarm 4 hours
Book 2 tours & get 1 FREE
Add 3 tours marked with the 3x2 blue tag and the one with the lowest price will be discounted.HOW DO I APPLY IT?
What is this about?
Come aboard of an exciting and fun Polaris RZR and drive to the scenic route just off the coast in an impressive route through the paths of the Punta de Mita. Let's get to the famous village of Sayulita, known for its art, local crafts and fresh, surfer, atmosphere. for a guided tour in this town with hippy-chic and modern influences
What is included?
- Light snack
Share your Experience
Chase Idaho Mar 19, 2017 Would recommend. They let you drive some crazy roads. They aren't kidding when they say steep hills! We literally couldn't see from all the dust and we saw where someone had slid off the road ! Off road driving time was maybe 20 minutes, it was good but too short. Most the driving was in freeway roads. They had clean towels to clean off with after dusty driving. And bandannas to help with dust. Rzrs were beat up but worked fine. Sayulita was a fun surf town don't miss the shopping or massage in the beach.
Jefty Prietos Calgary, Alberta, Canada Aug 14, 2017 Not too bad :) The bus was late for more than 1 hour to pick us up at the drop point.
- location_searchingMarina Vallarta Office Vallarta AdventuresLocal 13-c Mástil Street Marina Vallarta
- location_searchingNuevo Vallarta Office Vallarta Adventures' Center, Av. Las Palmas #39 Nuevo Vallarta, Nayarit; ZC 63732, México
- A $25 USD collision / damage waiver insurance will be charged at check-in
- Minimum age: 8 years old
- UTV driver must be 18 or older and present a valid driver's license
- Driver's permits are not allowed
- Pregnant Woman
- Change of clothes
- Money for souvenirs