Scuba Los Arcos (2 Tanks)
alarm 4 hours and 30 minutes
Book 2 tours & get 1 FREE
Add 3 tours marked with the 3x2 blue tag and the one with the lowest price will be discounted.HOW DO I APPLY IT?
What is this about?
One of Mexico's most popular marine reserves, Los Arcos is a cluster of granite islands that perch out of the water in the southern part of Banderas Bay. With depths ranging from 30-1600 feet, the waters surrounding Los Arcos are the deepest in the entire bay
With Vallarta Adventures, you can discover the thrill of diving in the Devil's Canyon and El Bajo, the fascinating underwater mountain range, while witnessing the abundant lobster, octopus, rays, eels, morays and a lot of other marine life.
What is included?
- A PADI certified divemaster
- Tanks: 1 or 2
Share your Experience
This activity has not been ranked yet. Be the first to share your experience.
Add a Review Now!
- location_searchingMaritime Terminal Blvd. Fracisco Medina Ascencio
- location_searchingNuevo Vallarta Office Vallarta Adventures' Center, Av. Las Palmas #39 Nuevo Vallarta, Nayarit; ZC 63732, México
- Boat: Dive Panga
- Water Temp: 65-89°F/18-31°C
- Average Visibility: 20-50 ft/6-15 mt
- Depth: 30-80 ft/9-39.6 mt
- An Acknowledgement of Risk will need to be signed before participating in any of our dive programs
- $29 Pesos Dock Fee per person are Not included. Due at activity check in.
- Divers must hold a valid certification card to participate in our diving programs or Non-certified divers need to complete a Vallarta Adventures Discover Scuba pool lesson before their first dive. Beginner dive classes and PADI certification courses available.
- Certified divers who have not dove in the past year will be required to take a scuba refresher course with Vallarta Adventures before going to the ocean.
- Supervision is normally 1 Dive master to 3 diver pairs using the buddy system. If there is an uneven number of guests, a seventh person will be paired with the dive master.
- Diving within 18 hours of your flight home is not recommended.
- All divers must be in good health
- Not have present any respiratory, cardiovascular or ear problems.
- Be in good mental and physical condition for diving.
- Avoid being under the influence of alcohol or drugs before or while diving.
- Must be at least 10 years old, not be pregnant and not have plans to fly within 18 hours after last completed dive.
- Bathing suit
- Biodegradable Sunscreen