Scuba Diving at Marietas
alarm 7 hours
alarm 7 hours
Book 2 tours & get 1 FREE
Add 3 tours marked with the 3x2 blue tag and the one with the lowest price will be discounted.HOW DO I APPLY IT?
What is this about?
Originally made famous by Jacques Cousteau in the 1970's, the Marietas Islands Marine Reserve has now become one of the most popular areas in Western Mexico for scuba diving. Part of an underwater mountain range that peaks above the ocean's surface, the Marietas Islands mark the entrance to Banderas Bay from the Pacific.
With Vallarta Adventures beginner and certified divers can share an exciting day with friends and family who don't dive. On our Sunday thru Friday trips to the Marietas Islands, non-divers can spend the day sea kayaking or snorkeling while you enjoy exceptional scuba diving in the crystal clear waters of the Mexican Pacific.
What is included?
- PADI certified divemaster
- 1 or 2 scuba tank (s)
- Lunch and beverages
Share your Experience
Julie Penix Arlington, Washington, United States Dec 23, 2017 Wonderful! The dive site was beautiful. I should have taken some Dramamine and ended up sick before the dives. I did the first one and it was beautiful. My husband did both dives and said the second was the best one of the adventure. On the back, they stopped the boat for over a half hour so we could watch the pod of 11 humpbacks. We were given some great information about them. The crew gave us a great show that had everyone laughing and singing along.
Per Person (Certified) 2 Tanks (12 - 99 years)
15%add_shopping_cart BOOK NOW
- location_searchingMaritime Terminal Blvd. Fracisco Medina Ascencio
- location_searchingNuevo Vallarta Office Vallarta Adventures' Center, Av. Las Palmas #39 Nuevo Vallarta, Nayarit; ZC 63732, México
- Tanks: 1 (beginner divers), or 2-tanks dive for certified divers.
- Boat: Mid-sized Catamaran
- Water Temp: 62-86°F/17-30°C
- Average Visibility: 39 ft/12 m
- Depth: 25-75 ft/7.5-23 m
- An Acknowledgement of Risk will need to be signed before participating in any of our dive programs
- Natural protected area of $110 pesos per person Fee and $29 Pesos Dock Fee per person are Not included. Due at activity check in.
- Divers must hold a valid certification card to participate in our diving programs or Non-certified divers need to complete a Vallarta Adventures Discover Scuba pool lesson before their first dive. Beginner dive classes and PADI certification courses available.
- Certified divers who have not dove in the past year will be required to take a scuba refresher course with Vallarta Adventures before going to the ocean.
- Supervision is normally 1 Divemaster to 3 diver pairs using the buddy system. If there is an uneven number of guests, a seventh person will be paired with the dive master.
- All divers must be in good health
- Not have present any respiratory, cardiovascular or ear problems.
- Be in good mental and physical condition for diving.
- Avoid being under the influence of alcohol or drugs before or while diving.
- Must be at least 10 years old, not be pregnant and not have plans to fly within 18 hours after last completed dive.
- Bathing suit
- Biodegradable Sunscreen