Extreme Zipline Adventure & Avatar
alarm 6 hours
Book 2 tours & get 1 FREE
Add 3 tours marked with the 3x2 blue tag and the one with the lowest price will be discounted.HOW DO I APPLY IT?
What is this about?
Located in a protected tropical forest just outside of Puerto Vallarta, you will zip through a stunning treetop canopy on a series of thrilling zip lines - include Mexico's longest and fastest zip line at over 1,200 meters (nearly 4,000 feet) in length and reaching speeds of up to 100 kph (or 60 mph)!
More than just zip lines
In addition to exploring the jungle canopy from the zip lines, you'll also experience many other exciting activities. Like two amazing rappels off of elevated treetop platforms, a wobbly climb up the 15-meter (50 foot) high Crazy Ladder, fun ride on the Tarzan Swings, plus suspended walkways and hanging bridges. This tour provides endless excitement.
Off roadin' through the jungle
Hop into some of the coolest vehicles around, Polaris RZR UTVs, and test your off road driving skills as you explore the jungle floor on our specially designed off road course. Sit side-by-side having a blast as you drop down steep grades, cross rocky river beds, climb up hills and more.
When you book the Extreme Adventure, get ready for the flight of your life!!! The Flight skydiving simulator is something you have to experience to believe! Feel the total freedom and weightlessness of a free fall as you safely float on a bed of air strong enough to lift you up. Each flight is the equivalent of 2 sky dives!
Set your heart racing on our brand-new attraction, AVATAR, which consists of a high-flying rail circuit, suspended on top of the trees. Reach up to 30-meters while going through a series of ups and downs that increase your speed without any notice. The sudden spikes and drops in speed will get your adrenaline pumping, while you also get to enjoy the beautiful canopy treetops.
Hold on tight because AVATAR is meant to excite: prepare to change speeds unexpectedly along with several unpredictable ups and downs.
What is included?
- Bottled water
- Light snacks
Share your Experience
This activity has not been ranked yet. Be the first to share your experience.
Add a Review Now!
15%add_shopping_cart BOOK NOW
- location_searchingMarina Vallarta Office Vallarta AdventuresLocal 13-c Mástil Street Marina Vallarta
- location_searchingNuevo Vallarta Office Vallarta Adventures' Center, Av. Las Palmas #39 Nuevo Vallarta, Nayarit; ZC 63732, México
- UTV driver must be 18 or older and present a valid driver's license
- Driver's permits are not allowed
- $15 USD Insurance is to be paid at check-in (Non-refundable)
- Meeting time is at least 30 minutes before departure time.
- The meeting point will be specified in your confirmation coupon based on the location of your resort.
- Minimum Age: 8 years old
- Minimum Height: 4 ft (1.20 m)
- Maximum Weight: 260 lbs (118Kg)
- For safety reasons expecting mothers, persons with back or neck, heart, balance or/and dizziness conditions are restricted.
- Cameras not allowed during the course of the activity.
- A change of clothes
- Spare pair of tennis or hiking shoes
- Light sweater
- Money for souvenirs and photos
- Valid drivers license and credit card