Scuba with Sealions at Caletas
alarm 4 hours
alarm 4 hours
Book 2 tours & get 1 FREE
Add 3 tours marked with the 3x2 blue tag and the one with the lowest price will be discounted.HOW DO I APPLY IT?
What is this about?
This is a diver's dream! Join us for a completely unique diving experience as you scuba dive in the open ocean with a trained sea lion. Interact with this fun and affable animal underwater and admire their grace and agility as they swim all around you. Don't miss this one-of-a-kind diving experience!'
What is included?
- PADI certified divemaster
- 1 tank
- Light breakfast
- Lunch and beverages
Share your Experience
This activity has not been ranked yet. Be the first to share your experience.
Add a Review Now!
2 tanks (12 - 99 years)
1 tank (12 - 99 years)
15%add_shopping_cart BOOK NOW
- location_searchingMaritime Terminal Blvd. Fracisco Medina Ascencio
- location_searchingNuevo Vallarta Office Vallarta Adventures' Center, Av. Las Palmas #39 Nuevo Vallarta, Nayarit; ZC 63732, México
- While we do allow children ages 12 and up to participate in dive courses, we recommend they provide their own wetsuit and BCD as our smallest sizes start with "adult x-tra small.
- Certified divers must bring certification card/log-book.
- Certified divers who have not dove in the past year will be required to take a scuba refresher course with Vallarta Adventures before going to the ocean.
- All divers must be in good health
- Supervision is normally 1 Dive master to 3 diver pairs using the buddy system. If there is an uneven number of guests, a seventh person will be paired with the dive master
- Not have present any respiratory, cardiovascular or ear problems.
- Be in good mental and physical condition for diving.
- Avoid being under the influence of alcohol or drugs before or while diving.
- Diving within 18 hours of your flight home is not recommended.
- Swim Suit
- Biodegradable Sun block
- Sun Glasses
- Extra Money