Scuba Diving at Las Caletas
alarm 7 hours
Book 2 tours & get 1 FREE
Add 3 tours marked with the 3x2 blue tag and the one with the lowest price will be discounted.HOW DO I APPLY IT?
What is this about?
Situated on the south side of Banderas Bay, Las Caletas is Vallarta Adventure's exclusive tropical beach hideaway, where underwater coves and a nearby natural reef are home to a diverse array of sea life, colorful tropical fish, turtles, manta rays and some of the finest scuba diving on the Pacific coast of Mexico.
Beginner and certified divers can explore the treasures of Banderas Bay while non-divers enjoy a fun-filled day of beach combing, lazing in the sun and snorkeling with sea lions. Las Caletas' private cove offers something for everyone, combining fantastic diving with one of Mexico's most famous beaches - so make your reservations Now!
What is included?
- PADI Dive Master certified
- Scuba Suit
- 1 or 2 tank dive
- Food and Drinks
Share your Experience
This activity has not been ranked yet. Be the first to share your experience.
Add a Review Now!
15%add_shopping_cart BOOK NOW
- location_searchingBarceloKm. 11.5 Carretera a Mismaloya
- location_searchingMaritime Terminal Blvd. Fracisco Medina Ascencio
- location_searchingNuevo Vallarta Office Vallarta Adventures' Center, Av. Las Palmas #39 Nuevo Vallarta, Nayarit; ZC 63732, México
- Tanks: 1 (beginners) or 2 (advanced
- Previus class $39 usd (It is paid directly to the instructor)
- Boat: Mid-sized Catamaran
- Water Temp: 65-89°F/18-31°C
- Average Visibility: 60 ft/18 m
- Depth: 25-100 ft/7.5-30.5 m
- PADI certified Begginers or Advanced
- $28 Pesos Dock Fee per person are Not included. Due at activity check in.
- Diving within 24 hours of your flight home is not recommended
- Beginners must take the introduction course before a 1 tank dive. You can take the class one day before your activity at the Vallarta Adventures Center or a resort course Only. Courses taken at dive shops are not valid for this activity.
- Cost for introduction class at the center is $35.00 per person, paid in cash at the location.