alarm 3 hours
What is this about?
Join the best whale watching tour in Banderas Bay! Expert biologists will lead you through the marvelous world of humpback whales aboard our specially designed boat for whale watching. Before launching in this adventure we’ll provide you with a lecture about these magnificent creatures. Once in the water, we’ll discuss the humpbacks´ behavior, while we see them breach, slap their tails, travel, play or fight. We’ll also listen to their intriguing songs You can participate in our research project. The head researcher of the Banderas Bay Photo-identification Project might be leading your trip! If you like personal and professional attention and want a close encounter with our earth’s mightiest creatures, this is the tour for you!!
- 8:00 am - 20 Loc Bow Marina Vallarta Marina del Rey
- 12:00 pm - Return to Marina Vallarta
Evening out (Great for cruise ship passengers)
- 1:00 pm - Bow Marina Vallarta Marina del Rey Loc 20
- 5:00 pm - Return to Marina Vallarta
What is included?
- Donation to the research project of humpback whale.
- 3.5hrs. travel by boat.
- Coffee, cookies and water in the morning departure.
- Soft drinks, granola and water in evening departure.
Share your Experience
This activity has not been ranked yet. Be the first to share your experience.
Add a Review Now!
- location_searchingCollage Discotheque Marina Vallarta Corner of Proa Street and Blvd. Francisco Medina Ascencio Puerto Vallarta
- location_searchingMarina Vallarta Office EcotoursProa Local 20, Condominio del Rey, Marina Vallarta, 48335
- $50 Pesos Dock Fee per person are Not included. Due at activity check in.
- Start of Season: December 08 to March 23 approximately.
- Not suitable for pregnant women, heart problems, back or neck issues.
- Maximum weigth of 300Ib
- People under the influince of alcohol or any other substance will not be aloud.