alarm 3 hours
What is this about?
Puerto Vallarta is well known for its diverse underwater wildlife – and this tour allows you to submerge and interact with the spectacular colored fish ad exotic marine animals.
Our experienced and knowledgeable guides will take you to see some of the most beautiful parts of the Bay: Los Arcos, Majahuitas and the Marietas Islands are just some of those that we visit during our tour.
- 9:00 a.m. / destination Los Arcos & Majahuitas. - Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday.
- 9:00 a.m. / destination Marietas Islands - Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.
What is included?
- All snorkel equipment (mask, Snorkel and fins).
- Certified guide.
- Bottled Water and box lunch.
- Payment of the entry to national parks.
Share your Experience
Jay Woodard Dublin, Ohio, United States Apr 13, 2017 Was a great time. Way better then going with some of the bigger companies. More snorkling time and got to see more. Crew was friendly and helpful. I made the right choice selecting them.
- location_searchingMarina Vallarta Office Eco ExplorerMarina Vallarta Calle Proa (Same Street as Collage Disco) Sn Local 22 Condo Marina del Rey Marina, Vallarta
- Maximum group of 15 people.
- $50 Pesos Dock Fee per person are Not included. Due at activity check in.
- It is not permitted to attend this tour under the influence of alcohol, drugs or medications which affect your capacity to function.
- Pregnancy: If pregnant you will be unable to participate in this excursion.
- Persons with heart problems.
- Persons with back and / or neck problems.
- Persons with balance issues and / or vertigo.
- No bathroom available.
- Maximum weight: 136kgs / 300lbs.
- Minimum age: 8 years
- Bathing Suit.
- Sun block.