Sailing to Las Marietas
alarm 7 hours
What is this about?
Head out in the morning enjoying the beauty and serenity of the waters of Banderas Bay, until you enter the Marietas Islands National Park where our experienced guides will take you snorkeling, point out rare species of birds or allow you to just sit back with your favorite drink and take in the stunning beauty of the area. Relax on one of the secluded beaches and then catch the warm afternoon breeze as we all sail back to port.
For those who enjoy snorkeling, you will find an amazing quantity of tropical fish as well as an excellent chance to see other marine creatures such as octopus, eels, spotted rays and even seahorses! Bird watchers will keep busy spotting some of the more than 100 species of birds like the blue footed booby bird. And for those who are more into just sightseeing, there are stunning cliffs, beautiful isolated coves, caves and rock formations that indeed make the Marietas Islands a photographer's dream!
What is included?
- Visit to the Marietas Islands
- Continental breakfast
- Snorkeling equipment
- Deli-style lunch
- Open domestic bar
- Sailing (weather permitting)
Share your Experience
This activity has not been ranked yet. Be the first to share your experience.
Add a Review Now!
- location_searchingOpequimar, Marina Vallarta in front of Regina ClubMarina Vallarta in front of Regina Club
- The visit is now at Playa La Nopalera in Marietas National Park(if sea and weather conditions permit it).
- Natural protected area of $80 pesos per person Fee and $25.50 Pesos Dock Fee per person are Not included. Due at activity check in.
- Bathing suit
- Light jacket(in winter season)
- Biodegradable Sunscreen
- Extra money for services not included