Sea Turtle Camp
alarm 3 hours and 30 minutes
What is this about?
A conservation Adventure with the Olive Ridley Sea Turtle on Puerto Vallarta coast.
The area of Banderas Bay boasts incredible biodiversity, due to variations in ecosystems and habitats. Our adventure provides the opportunity to support the ongoing work of a dedicated team of Mexican biologists in two different conservation projects. First we set off for an Urban Estuary called El Salado, where you will be able to observe mangrove and birds, also the ever-elusive American Crocodile hatchling in the nursery, then we continue to see a sea turtle conservation video; afterward we relocate to a beach to release Olive Ridley Turtle hatchlings.
What is included?
- Transportation vans with A/C.
- Soft drinks and granola bar.
- Bilingual guide.
- Certificate of release of baby Olive Ridley.
Share your Experience
This activity has not been ranked yet. Be the first to share your experience.
Add a Review Now!
- location_searchingFarmacias Guadalajara, Costa Coral Carretera Puerto Vallarta Tepic KM 999 , Nuevo Vallarta
- location_searchingMarina Vallarta Office EcotoursProa Local 20, Condominio del Rey, Marina Vallarta, 48335
- Season: August - November.
- Kids under 4 age, free.
- Comfortable clothes.
- Insect repellent.