Dolphinclusive - Dolphins and Caletas
alarm 7 hours and 30 minutes
Book 2 tours & get 1 FREE
Add 3 tours marked with the 3x2 blue tag and the one with the lowest price will be discounted.HOW DO I APPLY IT?
What is this about?
This complete day offers fun for the entire family. Start the day with a dolphin program and experience the magical bond created when interacting with dolphins. Then head to our private beach, Las Caletas, and enjoy a day of activities or relaxation and a buffet feast.
Your day will be filled with adventures that are sure to create a lifetime of memories for the entire family.
Hop in the water at our Dolphin Center in Nuevo Vallarta and meet your new flippered friend. The whole family will enjoy our Dolphin Swim Experience program where everyone will interact with our Bottlenose Dolphins.
After saying goodbye to your dolphin, it is off to a little slice of tropical paradise, Las Caletas. Board one of our catamarans and cross the bay, enjoying the views and wildlife along the way, to our very own remote, private cove for a day of fun in the sun.
Once a tropical retreat for Hollywood's biggest stars, Las Caletas is now a paradise for everyone! A private cove set where the mountains meet the sea, Las Caletas offers endless activities on land and sea. From hiking to snorkeling, a massage to stand-up paddle boarding, a cooking class to kayaking, the choices are endless and all yours.
Witness ear-to-ear smiles and hear the screams of delight as the kids explore the jungle with our expert and playful guides riding zip lines, climbing cargo nets, crossing hanging bridges, riding donkeys and more at the Kids Adventure Park.
Set in the jungle within the Kids Adventure Park is the hands-on, educational Petting Zoo. Here the kids will play with playful monkeys, feed beautiful ducks, talk to colorful parrots, hold hairy tarantulas and sleek snakes while they learn all about these amazing creatures.
With all the activities and fun, everyone is sure to work up and appetite and thirst. At Las Caletas, enjoy all-inclusive bars serving cold drinks for the whole family - from juices to margaritas. And a feast at the delicious buffet lunch that is sure to satisfy everyone - with salads, main courses, side dishes and amazing deserts.
What is included?
- Dolphin Swim Experience
- Open Bar
- Snorkeling & kayaking equipment
- Guided nature walk
- Parrot & monkey encounter
- Yoga Lesson
- Paella Lesson
- Kids Adventure Park
Share your Experience
Stephanie Steenstra Rancho Santa Margarita, CA, United States Jul 31, 2017 Hi! I was bummed that there was no yoga even though it was advertised. Then they directed me to the wrong boat, so I was forced to take a taxi to the dolphin experience. That extra charge prevented me from affording a photo of my dolphin experience. :(
- location_searchingMaritime Terminal Blvd. Fracisco Medina Ascencio
- location_searchingNuevo Vallarta Office Vallarta Adventures' Center, Av. Las Palmas #39 Nuevo Vallarta, Nayarit; ZC 63732, México
All departures are from the Dolphin Center in Nuevo Vallarta. Details will be provided in confirmation coupon after booking.
- Spa treatments, clay modeling, “Learn to dive” program, diving with sea lions and scuba diving are available for an extra charge.
- Lifejackets are provided and are required during the Dolphin Swim program.
- Children pay full price and children under 10 must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.
Dolphin Swim Experience:
- Child prices applies to children ages 4 to 11. Any child age 12 years and over is considered an adult.
- Guest companions may take pictures from the observation area.
Dolphin Swim Experience:
- Personal cameras are not allowed inside the dolphin facility.
- Pregnant women are not allowed to participate in this activity
- No use of sunscreen or jewelry allowed with dolphins
- This activity is not available to cruise ship passengers.
- Sun hat
- Light jacket
- Money for souvenirs & photos