Tequila and Toriles
alarm 12 hours
What is this about?
Cultural and Archaeological day in Jalisco
Our pride product of the worldwide acclaimed beverage that is named Tequila Jalisco is magic that is lived in the blue scenery of agave in the streets and its temple and its construction plagued of its history. In this traditional placea walkathon will take place, through the town, the main plaza (square) with its colorful kiosko and to the Church of the immaculate or the Parish Church it is inevitable to get to know this tequila route.
It is the only archaeological site of the Aztec type that can be found in the northwest of Mexico, which is why it is believed that in their journey passed through here. It is located in Ixtlan del Rio, Nayarit.
What is included?
- Round trip.
- Tour guide.
- Beverages on board.
- Access to archeological zone Toriles.
- Breakfast in Chapalilla.
- Tequila Tour.
Share your Experience
This activity has not been ranked yet. Be the first to share your experience.
Add a Review Now!
- location_searchingCollage Discotheque Marina Vallarta Corner of Proa Street and Blvd. Francisco Medina Ascencio Puerto Vallarta
- location_searchingConchas Chinas, oxxo storeCarretera Federal 200 Conchas Chinas Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco
- location_searchingLos Arcos HotelLos Muertos Beach
- location_searchingOXXO Royal Decameron, Calle Lázaro Cárdenas #150Calle Lázaro Cárdenas #150
- location_searchingAt your hotel
- Children 2-4 years Free per adult, extra child pays child rate
- People with back problems, neck and difficulty walking are not permitted on the tour.
- Comfortable clothes and shoes.
- Cap or hat.
- Money for souvenirs.
- Foto Camera.