alarm 8 hours and 30 minutes
Book 2 tours & get 1 FREE
Add 3 tours marked with the 3x2 blue tag and the one with the lowest price will be discounted.HOW DO I APPLY IT?
What is this about?
The Offroad Adventure is the ideal way to explore the real Mexico. Never shy to celebrate the wealth of natural resources and raw, breathtaking scenery of this area - we'll escort you by Unimog into the remote, traditional villages of the Mexican Outback and uncover the ecosystem and wildlife of the mountains and the tropical forest of the Sierra Madre.
This is like your very own journey back in time, when life was less hectic and the simple events of the day had greater meaning. We'll take you on a voyage of discovery over chassis-challenging terrain, through mountain streams and past long forgotten settlements on a mission to reach the heart of the Sierra Madre.
During this amazing adventure, We will go deep in the forest vegetation, where our expert eco-guides take you on an extraordinary 45-minute educational nature hike, inspiring you to explore the wonderful flora and fauna tucked away under the canopy of the tropical forest
After the adventure, you'll visit a local Mexican home, where you'll savour freshly prepared corn tortillas, beans and salsas hand-made on the spot by the resident matriarch.
At the end of the day, enjoy a delicious beachside lunch. On the way back to Vallarta, enjoy an open bar, with soda, beer and tequila, and share experiences and laughter with your new friends.
What is included?
- Open bar
- Bottled water
Share your Experience
Timothy Hodge Eureka, MO, United States Jul 4, 2016 This was a very interesting tour. Juan Carlos was our guide, and he did a great job with the tour. The meal at the beach was great. Keep up the good work, and you will always have great tours. Sorry, no pictures, we didn't take our phones, but really great scenery.
- location_searchingMarina Vallarta Office Vallarta AdventuresLocal 13-c Mástil Street Marina Vallarta
- location_searchingNuevo Vallarta Office Vallarta Adventures' Center, Av. Las Palmas #39 Nuevo Vallarta, Nayarit; ZC 63732, México
- $25 Pesos Dock Fee per person is not included, paid directly at check in.
- This activity is not available to cruise ship passengers.
- For safety reasons expecting mothers and persons with back problems are restricted
- Light sweater
- Comfortable close-toed shoes
- Money for souvenirs & photos