Hiking Jorullo Bridge
alarm 2 hours and 30 minutes
What is this about?Our journey will start walking a 2km circuit to deepen into the Sierra Madre Occidental mountains, so we can explore the unique flora and fauna of the region. Admire the countless species of parrots and macaws in their natural habitat that your guide will explain along the tour. Then, take a break in the oasis offered by the Cuale River where you will have the opportunity to cool off before going back to our headquarters.
Allow your senses to surpass your imagination while crossing the longest hanhing bridge in the world which is 470 meters long and haning 150 meters above River Cuale.
What is included?
- Shuttle Service from meeting point
- Complimentary welcome drink
- English Speaking tour guide
- Purified water during excursion
- Season fruits
- Tequila tasting & tour
Share your Experience
This activity has not been ranked yet. Be the first to share your experience.
Add a Review Now!
- location_searchingCanopy River el TigreAv Mexico #570, Nvo Vallarta (Next to the Oxxo)
- location_searchingCanopy River Olas AltasInsurgentes 379
- Minimum age: 7 years
- Not recommended for people with asthma or heart problems.
- Light clothing and comfortable shoes
- Insect repellent
- Cameras are not allowed for safety reasons
- Extra money for souvenirs, photos and videos.