alarm 3 hours
Pay 2 tours & get 1 FREE
Add 3 tours marked with the 3x2 green tag and the one with the lowest price will be discounted.HOW DO I APPLY IT?
What is this about?
Here you will enjoy an excellent place where you can admire the different flora and fauna of the region of western Mexico.
After Botanical Garden, we will visit a tequila distillery where you have the opportunity to sample several exotic flavors of tequila in the world. Finally we will spend time at a restaurant located in the area of las Juntas y los Veranos where you may taste delicious dishes based on meat and seafood with the typical rich flavor of Vallarta and is located on the banks of the river.
What is included?
- Transportation in a comfortable van.
- Bilingual certified guide.
- A bottle of water.
- Access to the Botanical Garden.
Share your Experience
This activity has not been ranked yet. Be the first to share your experience.
Add a Review Now!
- location_searchingConchas Chinas, oxxo storeCarretera Federal 200 Conchas Chinas Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco
- location_searchingOXXO Royal Decameron, Calle Lázaro Cárdenas #150Calle Lázaro Cárdenas #150
- location_searchingVilla del PalmarBlvd. Francisco Medina Ascencio Km 2.5 Zona Hotelera Norte Puerto Vallarta, Mexico 48330
- location_searchingAt your hotel
- Children 2-4 years Free per adult, extra child pays child rate
- Comfortable clothes.
- Light sweater (in winter).
- Back shoe or tennis.
- Extra money for services not included.