alarm 4 hours
What is this about?
After a short journey to the beginning of our adventure, we will walk in a circuit of 2 km to deepen in the mountains of the Sierra Madre Occidental, in a wonderful way to explore the extensive flora and fauna unique in the region, as is the variety of orchids, Coapinole, parota, among others, covering the Sierra Madre.
Admire the countless species of parrots and macaws in their natural habitat that your expert guide will explain along its route.
Then take a break in the oasis offered by the Cuale River where you will have the opportunity to swim and cool off for a moment and take our return.
What is included?
- Transportation service
- welcome drink
- bilingual guide
- Water during the tour
- Fruit of the season
- Tour of tequila
Share your Experience
This activity has not been ranked yet. Be the first to share your experience.
Add a Review Now!
- location_searchingCanopy River el TigreAv Mexico #570, Nvo Vallarta (Next to the Oxxo)
- location_searchingCollage Discotheque Marina Vallarta Corner of Proa Street and Blvd. Francisco Medina Ascencio Puerto Vallarta
- location_searchingHotel Zone Office Canopy River Boulevard Francisco Medina Ascencio #1968, Local H2-A
PROMO 2X1 (valid until Oct. 31st 2018)
- In case of beeing 3 adults, one is free.
- Minimum age : 7 years
- Not suitable for pregnant women and is not recommended for people with heart problems, neck and / or back.
- Light clothing and comfortable shoes closed.
- Extra money for services not included.