Dune Buggy Adventure
alarm 3 hours and 30 minutes
What is this about?
Who’s ready for a DUNE BUGGY ADVENTURE????
We’ve got what you want-custom built DUNE BUGGIES or RZR (TYPE) YAMAHA VIKING! Now, UNIQUE ATV TOURS, the most trusted and reputable off-road Tour Company in Puerto Vallarta offers a new way to experience the outdoors.
Enjoy driving one of our 2 or 4 seater buggies or to 6 people in RZR(TYPE) YAMAHA VIKING! We set off from our office in Old Town Vallarta and drive along the beautiful coastline of Banderas Bay with wind in your hair and the sun on your back. As you get used to the vehicle you will pass through the community of Conchas Chinas with its multi-million dollar homes and will experience many other landmarks such as the natural marine preserve of Los Arcos rocks. From here you will wind and splash your way up a little dirt path in the jungle up to the famous tourist attraction where the Arnold Schwarzenegger movie, The Predator, was filmed. Enjoy a waterfall, rock water slides, rope swing, and drinks at this lush jungle paradise. We then jump back into the buggies and proceed back down the mountain on our way to visit the rustic and quaint village of El Nogalito. This small Mexican village is located at the end of a winding dirt road, and is a snapshot in time. The El Nogalito Canopy and restaurant are located there alongside a beautiful river. Here you can enjoy drinks, lunch (not included in the price), or just wander around the grounds enjoying the plant life and jungle.
After all this unforgettable fun we return to our office in town so you can get back to reality.
In this dune buggy adventure tour you will experience allot of the tourist hot spots, rural Mexican neighborhoods, and a side of Vallarta that you would never see in town, all combined in one tour!
What is included?
- Approx. 24 Miles (38 km) of riding
- English-Speaking Guides
- All Safety Equipment
- Tequila Tasting
Share your Experience
This activity has not been ranked yet. Be the first to share your experience.
Add a Review Now!
- location_searchingUnique Atv OfficeRío de la Plata #248, Col Lopéz Mateos
- The price is per buggy, not per person. This means a single rider would pay a 2 seater and 3 people ride on a 4 seater.
- Dune Buggys are manuel transmission. Must know how to shift gears to drive the Dune Buggy vehicles.
- Drivers must be minimum 18 years with a valid drivers license
- Show signs of intoxication
- Show signs of infectious disease
- Do not meet the age requirements or failure to provide required licensing/deposit.
- Are unruly or otherwise disrupt the enjoyment of the other participants
- Comfortable clothes and shoes
- Sunscreen and mosquito repellent
- Swim suit
- Cash (for food, souvenirs and tips for staff)
- Driver's License and Credit Card per Unique ATV policy