Dune Buggy Adventure
alarm 3 hours and 30 minutes
What is this about?
This adventure allows you to choose either a manual shift custom built dune buggy with seating for up to three passengers, or a fully automatic Side by Side seating up to five passengers. Upon departure you will be winding your way along the coast of the Bay of Banderas. Impressive ocean views will be on your right and jungle views on your left. As you reach the quint village of Mismaloya (film location of John Houston’s movie Night of the Iguana) you will exit the two-lane black top road onto a dirt path leading you to yet another movie location. This is the location where the movie The Predator starring Arnold Schwarzenegger was filmed.
This area is also an ecotourist nature park Edenva with nature trails and multiple waterfalls. You can take a hike on the nature trails that meander along the banks and huge rocks of the river. There is a rope swing as a fun way to get into the water or just lay back in a hammock and relax in a literal Garden of Eden.
Speaking of margarita’s, at the next stop you will learn about where tequila comes from. Locally made tequila and flavored tequila’s will be available for you to taste while here. These unique flavors of tequila are available for purchase and are not available outside of Mexico.
The next stop is at a restaurant in the Village of Nogalito beside the Rio Nogalito far away from the sounds of the city. Listen to the sound of the birds singing and the water flowing over the rocks while enjoying this remote setting. At the restaurant you will be able to get local seafood as well as authentic Mexican food (food and drink not included). A fun ride back to Unique will conclude your Unique dune buggy adventure.
What is included?
- Approx. 24 Miles (38 km) of riding
- English-Speaking Guides
- All Safety Equipment
- Tequila Tasting
Share your Experience
This activity has not been ranked yet. Be the first to share your experience.
Add a Review Now!
- location_searchingUnique Atv OfficeRío de la Plata #248, Col Lopéz Mateos
- The price is per buggy, not per person. This means a single rider would pay a 2 seater and 3 people ride on a 4 seater.
- Dune Buggys are manuel transmission. Must know how to shift gears to drive the Dune Buggy vehicles.
- Drivers must be minimum 18 years with a valid drivers license
- Show signs of intoxication
- Show signs of infectious disease
- Do not meet the age requirements or failure to provide required licensing/deposit.
- Are unruly or otherwise disrupt the enjoyment of the other participants
- Comfortable clothes and shoes
- Sunscreen and mosquito repellent
- Swim suit
- Cash (for food, souvenirs and tips for staff)
- Driver's License and Credit Card per Unique ATV policy