RZR Rancho Las Vegas
alarm 3 hours
What is this about?An exciting Mountain adventure.
First of all, we present handling procedures and security features of your ATV, to likewise enjoy the exciting feeling of driving through the creeks and rivers across the mountains. Get to meet the great diversity of flora and wildlife. Enjoy beautiful landscapes, we offer you a splendid view of the whole “Bahia de Banderas”, a perfect vantage point to get your picture taken by our “always in the best of times” photographers. Continuing the adventure we approached our destination, “Rancho Las Vegas,” a great place, inhabited by friendly people. We settle in the cool ambiance of our restaurant. Delicious Mexican food prepared at the time. Ask about the specialty of the house “delicious Prawns”. If you’re the type of person who enjoys Tequila the right way, here are some tips about how the experts do it and move to "Tequila tasting" and finish with the "Tour de la Tortilla". You will have time to relax, explore the river and take a refreshing swim. After a good rest, we go back to the main base. * All food in our restaurants are not included (Bring extra cash).
What is included?
- Tequila –Tasting
Share your Experience
This activity has not been ranked yet. Be the first to share your experience.
Add a Review Now!
- location_searchingWild Treks Airport Office Margaritas #211 Col Villa de las Flores Puerto Vallarta
- Drivers must be 16 or older.
- Driver’s license, picture Id.
- Children from 7 years and older are welcome as passengers
- Credit Card for a security deposit in case of damage
- Not recommended for pregnant women or people with backache
- Check-in, be 30 minutes before your reservation.
- Don't bring Jewels or valuable things.
- Comfortable clothes (Shirt, pants, blouse, shorts) even bathing suit.